The Replay

Henry ran. Oh he ran. Henry ran for his life, injured or not, for the charging ink beast behind him. The rage and hatred emitting off of Bendy was toxic and thick like a cloud of volcanic ash. The building shook with each is fist slamming the ground and each roar vibrating the air.

"GET BACK HERE HENRY!!!! I WON'T LET YOU END ME LIKE THIS!!!" Roared Beast Bendy.

"THIS HAS TO STOP!!! THIS HAS  TO STOP!!!" Yelled Henry, running the corner. Bendy runs the corner and slams into the wall.

"YOU'RE JUST LIKE THEM!!! YOU'RE JUST GONNA LEAVE ME HERE!!!"

"BENDY!!! THIS IS MADNESS!!! PLEASE!!!" Henry begged as he slowed down to catch his breath. Bendy prowled and came closer. Nothing was going through him. So much rage clouded the beast's thoughts. Henry huffed and coughed out... into his hand. So much... came out, staining his ink-tinted hand. Henry knew that he was running out of time.

"Madness?... You don't understand Henry... Everyone wanted to hide my existence... shun me for no reason... fear me for living..." Bendy lowly growled as he readied himself to pounce. Henry pants and glares.

"This isn't the lil' devil darling I feel in love with.." Henry said coldly. Bendy hesitated and looked at Henry in shock. Time stood still for them. The creator and the beastly creation from inky Hell. Bendy looked dumbfounded to Henry's remark, as if it a blade going through his heart. Indeed, this hurts.

"H... how could you say that?!..."

"Because it's true..." Henry slowly backs up, still looking at Bendy. In the corner of his eye, he sees the throne room. He sees the projector next to the throne. It's now or never.

"Henry... you hate me, don't you? Was your love a lie? What we had a lie?!" Bendy dung his claws into the floorboards, a hateful snarl showing on his features.

"No... it was not... but this has to stop. I'm ending this Hell..." with that, Henry dashed to the throne room. Bendy noticed and roared out, chasing him. Henry manage to get some distance and reach the throne room first. A sudden pain overtakes Henry as he coughs out.... He held his chest and slams the reel into the projector. Henry turns and sees Bendy feet away from him, reaching out. A sudden flash of the projectors caught their attention. Henry sat at the throne, wheezing. Bendy looked between him the the screens. Curiosity got the better of the beast and he watched it play. The words The End pops up on the screens and the world around them began to shift. Bendy roars out in agony. Henry screams out as well. More and more screens plays, and the world around the two was glowing and shifting away.

"HENRY!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!! DON'T LET ME DIE HERE!!!!" Cried out Bendy, holding his head in pain. He fell to his knees and his body was being burnt away, like when film burns up. Henry felt his body falling apart as well, watching his hands burn the same way.

Soon, Bendy cried out one final time and was gone. The world around Henry grew bright, and then.... nothing.

Henry opened his eyes to find himself in a familiar room. It wasn't the studio. A room with old things from the past. He here humming coming from what looks to be a kitchen. He decided to follow the sound. He looked around the walls of what seem to be a home. Old 'foreclosure' papers, debt payments, letters from old former workers, and newspaper articles. On one desk was a storyboard for some Bendy toon. Henry found some scenes familiar, but couldn't quite figure out why. As he enters the kitchen, there stood a old friend; Joey Drew.

"Ah, Henry, you're early, good. At least we can chat a little longer." Said Joey, facing Henry.

"It's been long, my friend." Henry said with a smile. The two chatted for awhile for what seems like hours. Henry laughed and joked with his old friend, and Joey vise versa. Joey sighed and looked at Henry with tired, aged eyes.

"There is a reason I invited you here Henry." Said Joey, his tone now serious.

"Hm? What is it?" Asked Henry.

"I was working on a new thing at the old studio. And I was wondering if you'd like to see it?"

"Joey, this isn't some scheme again is it?"

"No no!! I'm too old for that now. The years haven't been to kind on me.... but if you swing by the old studio, I know you'd like I made~"

"....-sigh- very well, just this once." With that, Henry stands up, says his farewells, and goes to leave through the door next to the kitchen.

"See you later, Joey.."

"Farewell, my old friend..."

After this, Henry opens the door, finding himself at the studio once more. Henry looked around and sigh. Then, a sudden realization hits Henry harder than he could handle. Henry looks around the very familiar hallway.

".....I never left."