Chapter 9 |I Am... Yours|

July 27, 2009

Today is the day I see my baby. I missed Joe so much that I just wanted to just ditch the tour and go home to him. It's been a stressful four months. But I couldn't just back down from the tour and let my beyhive down. Joe doesn't know I'm coming to Pensacola today because I told him I would come next week. The jet had landed indicating that I was in Florida. I grabbed my luggage and got off of the jet where there was a car next to it. I got inside of the car and drove off. Soon I arrived at Joe's house and I saw his car in the parking lot. I got out of the car and went towards the door, rang the doorbell and covered the peephole.

"Who is it?" I didn't answer and I quietly giggled. He didn't open the door so I began ringing the doorbell over and over.

"Got dammit. Who in the h--." Joe paused and his face lit up when he saw me.

"Oh my goodness," he said, smiling. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. Joe picked me up and hugged me tight like it was the last time he would see me.

"Babe... I... can't... breathe," I told him. Then he gently put me down and let me go.

"Sorry about that. I thought you were coming next week."

"Well yeah. I said that to get my revenge and surprise you," I told him.

"Well, you did one hell of a good job," he said, moving out the way so I could get in the house. Joe closed the door and carried my bag to his room. He put my bag on his bed and sat at the edge of the bed.

"So what were you up to today?," I asked.

"Well, I just dropped little JoJo off to my parents house not too long ago," he told me.

"I can't wait to meet her one day."

"When do you want to meet her?," Joe asked.

"I want to meet her at the right time," I told him.

"Beyoncé, we have been dating for seven months now. You would've met my family a long time ago but I didn't want that to affect your tour."

"I'm just scared that they won't like me including JoJo." Joseph gently grabbed my waist with his hands and by now I was standing in front of him between his legs.

"They will love you, I promise," he said, softly.

"But what if they won't?"

"I'll love you no matter what happens," Joe whispered. Then I slowly bent down and pecked his lips.

"I love you too," I said softly.

~

I was in the shower washing the soap off my body until I felt my neck and back aching. I've been working myself quite a lot and been stressed since I've been on tour. I turned the water off, got out of the shower, dried off and got dressed in one of Joe's shirts and my lace underwear. I exited the bathroom seeing Joe laying on the bed. I climbed on the bed next to him.

"Joe?"

"Hm?"

"Can you massage my neck and my back for me?"

"Yeah sure. Take off the shirt," he said, sitting up in the bed. I took Joe's shirt off and sat in front of him on the bed. I soon felt Joe's hands on my back and my neck.

"Have you been stressed and overworking yourself?," he asked, concerned.

"Yeah," I admitted.

"You gotta stop doing that to yourself, baby girl," he told me. He began massaging my back.