Chapter 23 |A Second Chance At...|

I thought about what Joe said and he was right. Wait! What if I had a stomach virus or something? No, it couldn't be that. I'm thinking stupid right now. I just had a feeling something was going on. I can't even think of anything else that may be wrong with me other than possibly being pregnant. I just came from rehearsing for the BillBoard Awards which will be coming up in a couple of months and on my way home, I went to the store and bought three pregnancy tests. I went home and waited till Joe got back because today is the day he comes back home. He went on the road for Raw, Smackdown, house shows, and interviews again and I missed him very much. I wanted him to be there with me when I take them. A hour later, front door unlocked and Joe came inside of the house.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I said back, walking towards and giving him a kiss.

"How was work?," I asked.

"It was great so far. Same old, same old," he told me. We continued to and we walked upstairs to our bedroom. Joe got situated and laid on the bed with me.

"So how was your day?," he asked.

"Oh the usual. Eating, throwing up, and sleeping. That's basically it."

"Did you take any pregnancy tests?"

"No, I wasn't gonna do it unless you were here," I admitted.

"Why?"

"I want you to be there for me when I take them."

"Do you wanna take the tests now that I'm here?," he asked.

"Yeah, just to get it over with," I told him.

"Ok." I got up, grabbed the pregnancy tests, and went into the bathroom. I was so nervous. A part of me said to take them and another part of me told me no, but I had to find out whether I was with child or not. I bought three pregnancy tests and I decided to have Joe by my side this time when I take them. I drunk a lot of water today and I waited until I really had to go to the bathroom. Well now is that time! Joe was outside of the bathroom door waiting while I was going to take the tests. I unboxed them, pulled my pants and underwear down and sat on the toilet. I grabbed both of the pregnancy tests and peed on both of them. After that, I put the tests on the counter and wiped myself and flushed the toilet. I washed my hands and put the timer on on my phone. I put the toilet seat down and then I opened the door allowing Joe to come inside the bathroom. He sat on the toilet seat and grabbed me by my waist causing me to sit on his lap.

"How long do we have to wait?," he asked.

"A couple of minutes," I said, softly. He groaned causing me to chuckle. I kissed the side of his head. This felt like the longest two minutes of my life. They should make pregnancy tests that instantly tell you whether you're pregnant or not. Then my phone went off indicating that two minutes are done. I turned off the timer and looked at all three of the tests. All of them said positive. I looked at Joe and he looked at the tests and then looked back at me.

I'm pregnant.... again!

I can't believe this. Lots of emotions were running through my mind. I was scared and excited all at the same time. I was excited because I was going to be a mother and I was terrified because I'm scared that this pregnancy would be the same result as last time.

"What does it say?," Joe asked.

"Positive," I told him. He smiled and kissed me. From the look on his face, he seemed very excited and astatic. I didn't notice a tear going down my cheek until Joe wiped it with his thumb and moved my blonde hair away from my face.

"What's wrong?," Joe asked.

"I'm just afraid that this pregnancy will be the same result as last time."