Chapter 26 |Decision|

The baby has been growing a lot lately. I kept thinking about how I was gonna reveal this pregnancy to the whole entire world. I can't hide it forever because as you can see, I'm showing and it's noticeable. I was laying in bed watching tv while Joe was in the shower. All of a sudden I felt something in my stomach. More like a kick. The baby kicked again and I began to tear up. Then he baby kicked another three times. Overall, it kicked five times. I want it to do it again so Joe can feel it. Joe came out of the shower with his hair dripping wet and a towel over his waist looking sexy as usual.

"Joe, the baby kicked," I told him.

"Really?," he asked. I nodded. Joe dried off, put on a pair of boxers and came in bed with me. I grabbed his hand and put it on my belly and then the baby started kicking like crazy.

"Oh my God," he said. A smile appeared. We were a little close towards knowing the sex of the baby and I couldn't wait.

"So have you thought about when you're gonna tell the whole world about you being pregnant or do I have to do it?"

"Tell anyone and you're a deadman, Anoa'i," I said, causing Joe to chuckle.

"Well, your basically showing, baby girl, so you can't hide it forever," he told me.

"I know I just don't know when or where is the right time to--"

"Beyoncé, now is the right time. I know you wanna do this on your terms and that you don't want anyone to get this out before you. But now is the right time to tell the world," he said.

"I hate it when your right," I told him.

"Love you, too." I chuckled.

"Are you performing at this years VMA Awards?," Joe asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"How about you confirm your pregnancy there?" Good idea Joe! How come I didn't even think about that?

"That's actually a good idea, babe. When did you get so smart?," I joked.

"When I got you pregnant," he said. Smart ass! I smacked him in back of his head, causing him to laugh and then he kissed my cheek.

"I believe it's a great idea, babe. I'll take that into consideration and arrange that to happen." I lifted up my shirt and touched my belly.

"Little plum plum is ready for the world to know that he or she is here," I said.

"Little plum plum?"

"Yeah. Problem?," I smirked. Then my phone rang. I looked at my phone to see who it was and it was my mother and I answered it.

"Hey mama," I said.

"Hey, baby. Is it alright if I stay with you for a couple of days?," she asked. She sounded like she cried before she called.

"Of course, mama. But why?
What's wrong?," I asked.

"I'll tell you when you open the door." That was weird. She was here already? What the hell is going on? My parents probably got into an argument or something. I don't know but I'm determined to find out.

"Alright, I'll be down in a couple of minutes," I told her.

"Ok." Then I hung up the phone.

"What's wrong?," Joe asked, concerned.

"I don't know but I think my mother was crying before she called and she asked if she can stay here for a couple of days," I said.

"There's no problem with that. She can stay as long as she likes," he said.