Chapter 7 |Long Haul|

It's been three weeks since I been in Pensacola, Florida. Spending a week with Joe while he was off from the road has been amazing and I wish it never had ended. Joe has been on the road a lot and I miss him so much. He calls, texts, and FaceTimes me everyday but that isn't enough. I miss seeing him face to face. He's my big teddy bear. I arrived back home in New York in my little condo. I arranged to go on tour to promote my third studio solo album, I Am... Sasha Fierce and perform other songs in my solo career and from Destiny's Child. I had no problem with it because I love going on tour but I had to find a way to tell Joe. I got on my bed, grabbed my laptop, and logged on it. When I go on the internet, the first thing I see is pictures of Kelly, Daniel, me, and Joe at the VMAS on TMZ. There were pictures of us arriving at the event, enjoying ourselves and dancing, and us leaving the event. There was picture of me and Joe dancing and he had his arm gently around my neck and planting a kiss on my cheek. I had this big smile on my face and I looked at how happy I was when I'm with Joe and my friends. Then I see the title, "The Queen's New Man?" and then an article at the bottom saying, "Beyoncé, Kelly, Daniel, and Joseph Anoa'i aka WWE superstar Roman Reigns all arrived at the VMAS together. But what mostly got our attention was while ex-husband, Jay Z performed "Empire State Of Mind" alongside Alicia Keys, the 27 year old was dancing and cuddled up on the WWE superstar with all smiles. But the big question is. Is Roman Reigns the Queen Bey's new man? We have yet to wait for either celebrity to confirm whether there is a relationship going on or not." As I thought about the media, I also thought about the paparazzi. They're not only going to be on my tail nearly 24/7 when I leave a location but they're going to be on Joseph's. It's already enough for him to have lots of fans snapping pictures of him whenever he's traveling from city to city but the paparazzi is even more worse.

My phone began to ring and when I looked at the caller ID it said, 💕My Baby💕 then I answered it.

"Hey baby," I said, with a smile on my face.

"Hey love, I was calling to tell you that I'm gonna be in New York for Monday Night Raw and I was wondering if you wanted to come to the show."

"Yeah, I'll come, babe," I told him.

"Good because instead of getting you a front row seat, I got you a backstage pass."

"You knew I was gonna say yes, didn't you?," I asked, playfully suspicious.

"Maybe," Joe said, slowly. I giggled.

"You are something else."

"I know, baby," he replied back.

"Mhmm." He chuckled.

"So I'll pick you up at 7, okay?"

"Or my man can come to my house and spend sometime with me before he goes to work and going off to another city or country," I suggested.

"Whoa... I like that idea even better." I laughed a little over the phone.

"I love doing that," he said.

"Doing what?," I asked.

"Making you laugh." I smiled and blushed hard as hell.

"And I know your smiling and blushing," Joe said.

"Oh my gosh, Joseph," I said, embarrassed. He laughed over the phone.

"Ok, ok baby girl. I'm on my way. I'll be there in five."

"Ok." Then I hung up the phone. As I looked around, I noticed that the house was a little dirty so I cleaned the my room, the living room, and the kitchen. Then I heard my doorbell ring and I knew it was Joe. I ran out the door and ran across the hall towards an elevator. I live on the 15th floor so I'm gonna have to take an elevator. A couple minutes later, the elevator doors open and I see Joe at the main door. I jog towards the door and let Joe in and I suddenly see the paparazzi snapping pictures of Joe and I.