Chapter 30 |Blue Blue|

I am officially nine months pregnant and I'm so happy. This pregnancy has been a journey and Joe has been there with me throughout the entire pregnancy and I'm so grateful to have a man like him in my life. Not only is today that finally marks nine months but today is my last checkup on my baby. Joe was on his way home from being on the road and we agreed that he would meet at the doctor's. I drove to the doctors office. I arrived at the doctors office and went inside the building. I signed my name on the attendance sheet and sat down on a chair. Twenty minutes later, my name was called and I followed Dr. Williams to her office.

"Welcome back, Beyoncé. You sure must be glad that this is your last appointment," she said.

"Yeah but what's really cool about it was seeing that the baby was okay and that it's growing and healthy," I told her.

"Yeah. Is your husband going to be present today?,"she asked.

"Yeah he's on his way here. Do you mind if we wait for five minutes till he gets here?," I asked. I did not want Joe to miss this last doctor's appointment. He's been to every single one but the last thing I want is for him to miss this very last one. Five minutes later, still no Joe. I didn't want to keep her waiting so I decided to get going with this last appointment. I got on the padded table and lifted my shirt up. Dr. Williams put gel on my belly and then the door opened revealing Joe.

"What took you so long?," I asked him.

"Traffic," he answered. Joe grabbed a chair and sat right next to me and held my hand.

"I see I didn't miss anything."

"Yeah luckily or you would have to deal with me when we get home," I told him, playfully, causing Dr. Williams to chuckle.

It's so weird how I'm not like most pregnant women. I eat and sleep a lot but my mood is always playful instead of getting angry over something so small. Instead of getting angry and crying, I get happy and then I start crying. Weird right?

"Are you ready to see your baby?," she asked.

"Yes," Joe and I said, together. She put the transducer on my belly and turned on the monitor. I heard the heartbeat and everything. She moved it up and down my belly and I saw the baby's feet, arms, legs, and face. The baby started moving and I felt the kicks coming. I smiled at the monitor. She printed out the last sonogram of the baby being in my stomach. I can't believe I have gotten so far into this pregnancy without any problems going on and I am truly grateful. I can't wait to meet my baby.

~

Being nine months pregnant can really be bitch sometimes but in reality I love being pregnant. I feel like I could pop and give birth at any moment now. I was trying to take off my shoes but it was total one-hundred percent fail because of the situation I'm in, I couldn't reach my feet. Joe came and took off my shoes for me.

"Thank you, baby," I said.

"No problem," he replied. Joe and I were out all day to prevent ourselves from staying in the house all day. It was 8:26 and I was really tired from being out all day. I was still hungry so I went into the kitchen and fixed me two bologna and cheese sandwiches and a salad with a cup of water. Joe came into the kitchen and then froze.

"You just ate almost an hour ago," he said.

"Don't blame me. Blame your child," I said back. Joe smiled and shook his head. He went into the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water. He stayed with me until I was done eating my food. I went upstairs into our room and took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, got changed and laid down on the bed. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.