Chapter 1

How could he do this to me?

Why did he do this to me?

I gave him all of me.

Was my love not enough for him?

I see the love of my life of 12 years with another woman who looks as if she's five months pregnant in front of a hotel I followed him to. He was kissing her belly and lips and embracing her. Then I heard those three words that were only supposed to be said to me everyday, "I love you" and they went inside the hotel.

I was supposed to be the one to have his baby, and the only woman he should say "I love you" to. I gave him 12 years of my life and this is what I get in return. I've been completely faithful, devoted, and loyal to him. How can he do this to me?

My heart broke into a million pieces. I started the car back up and drove to the home that Shawn and I shared. I packed my clothes, make up, and shoes. I looked around again to see if I missed anything which I'm pretty sure I didn't. I grabbed my suitcases and opened the front door. As I was about to walk out the door, I suddenly remembered something.

I went back to the bedroom and removed my wedding ring from my finger and put it on his side of the bed on his pillow and left the room....

This Is My First Story Guys So Comment And Let Me Know What You Think.