Chapter 14 |Unexpected|

September 4, 2009

It's Virgo season and today is my twenty-eighth year on this Earth and I'm so blessed to be here for another day and for another year. I woke up to Joe not being in bed with me. Last night, I was cuddled into him and he was brushing his large fingers through my hair and now that I'm awake, he's not in bed with me. Well that's unusual. He's always in bed when I wake up. Soon, Joe came into the room with a tray of food.

"I see my birthday girl woke up," he said. I smiled and leaned over a little on the bed and kissed him.

"Joe, what is this?," I asked, smiling and looking at the food.

"Well I made my birthday girl her favorite breakfast in bed," he told me, handing me a tray of eggs, bacon, and white bread toast with orange juice and sitting in bed with me.

"Thank you, baby," I said, kissing him.

"And you know what? I'm gonna share it since you made this wonderful breakfast for me," I continued.

"Oh, babe you don't need to do that."

"You're right I don't need to. But I want to and it's one of the ways to show you how much I love you and appreciate you because I don't share my food with people," I told Joe, causing him to chuckle.

"In plus it looks like you made this breakfast for two so do the birthday girl a goddamn favor and eat." Joe laughed and we began eating the breakfast that Joe made and we were watching tv the same time until we were done.

"So I gotta a couple of surprises for you today for your birthday," Joe suddenly said. Oh god! What is it now?

"What is up with you and my family with these damn surprises?" Joe laughed. Everyone is coming up with surprises for me and I'm getting a little tired of them especially if I want to know what it is.

"Trust me baby girl, this surprise will be the biggest surprise you ever had other than me being the surprise," he told me. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Really?," I asked.

"Yup, so get up and shower because our flight is in a couple of hours," Joe said, looking at the time. I looked at the time and it was almost 12 o'clock in the afternoon. Then Joe got up from the bed. Flight? Where in the hell are we going?

"Flight? Where are we going?"

"If I tell you, it won't be a surprise. Duh," he replied, playfully.

"Oh, shut up," I said, throwing a pillow at him, causing Joe to chuckle. I got up and went into the bathroom. I started the shower and began to undress myself from my sleep wear. Then I felt something hard against my back. I turned around and it was Joe who was naked as well.

"I would be foolish if I didn't enjoy any shower time with my birthday girl, right?" I guess I was gonna get some birthday sex early in the morning then and I wasn't gonna say no. I can't resist when it comes to him. I laughed and then kissed his soft lips. Then I grabbed his hand and guided him into the shower with me. Joe had me against the wall and he instantly began touching me and kissing me. I grabbed a handful of his raven black hairs done kissed back. He kissed my neck, my chest, my breast, and lifted me up on his shoulders and began eating out my kitty. I moaned out loud in pleasure as I felt his tongue doing the alphabet inside of me.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. My grip on his hair was a little tighter and I was all over the place. I felt my legs shaking and I was close towards my orgasm.

"Joe, I'm gonna cum," I moaned. Then Joe pulled out and gently put me back down on my feet.

"You're not allowed to cum yet until I say you can, alright?," he asked. I didn't answer. Right now, Joe was being dominant and I loved it. Joe has been so gentle with me whenever we made love but I also want to see Joe's dominant side.