Chapter 36 |Epilogue|

Many amazing things had happened. Joe won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, my mother found the love of her life and remarried, Kelly got married and is expecting her baby in a couple of months, Daniel finally found his soulmate, JoJo is slowly rekindling her relationship with Galina and if you're all wondering, she has a man now and there's no drama, and Jay Z's gorilla lookin ass is still lonely, thinking I'm gonna go back to him.

You know? I never knew that love can change you in a matter of days because every since I met Joe I've been this different woman that refuse to (excuse my French) take shit from anyone. If I hadn't met Joe, my life wouldn't have change the way it has and I'm so glad I did.

If I didn't bump into that man into that parking lot, I probably would have sunk of my love for Jay and went back to him and be unhappy all over again, thinking that what he did wouldn't happen again.

I spent a whole year by myself, met an amazing man, dated my soulmate, married my best friend and we had two beautiful daughters together.

Oh! Where are my manners? I would like to introduce our new baby girl Jaida Jiselle Anoa'i born on May 1, 2015. She's one of the best things that ever came into our lives and I thank God for my children everyday.

I felt like I grew during the situation that happened seven years ago  and I'm proud of myself for that. The majority of women that has been or would've been in my situation would go back to their spouse or leave him and find someone that won't make the same mistake he made. The only person that makes you happy is YOU! I began living my life with Joe and it made me happy.

Everyday, I wake up and look at Joe and say, "Now I know what it feels like to be Crazy in Love and it feels so damn good!"

Sorry that I haven't updated. There have been something in my personal life that has stressed me out in the summer and now I'm fit to update today. It's Beyoncé's Birthday today! So it makes today, BeyDay. I wanna thank people for reading and voting for my story. It really means a lot. So now I can focus on my next story, Temptation and I'll be updating a lot quicker.