Chapter 17 |(End of I Am...)|

February 18, 2010

Remember those walls I built?

Well baby they're tumbling down

They didn't even put up a fight

They didn't even make a sound

I found a way to let you in

But I never really had a doubt

Standing in the light of your halo

I got my angel now

It's like I been awakened

Every rule I had you breakin'

It's the risk that I'm taking

I ain't never gonna shut you out

Everywhere we lookin' now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby, I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace

You're everything we need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby, I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

Today is the day the I Am... Tour has officially ended. After finishing the song Halo, I said:

Thank you guys so much for being here. This wouldn't have happened without you guys and I love you guys so much. I am yours. Until next time!

The floor below me lowered me to backstage. I walked backstage and said goodbye to my dancers and my band. After that, I caught up with my family and my future family and I hugged everyone. The only person that wasn't there was my father. He was here on this tour, it's just he didn't want to be around Joe and his family. I guess he didn't like the fact that our family was getting along with Joe's family. When they saw me, everyone gave me hugs and wooed as Joe kissed me and I carried JoJo on my hip.

"Bey killed that shit," Jey yelled and everyone laughed. Trinity turned around and hit him causing us to laugh again.

"Jey don't curse in front of my baby, moron," I told him. Everyone chuckled and Mama Pat walked up to me.

"You were amazing and your voice was everything," Patricia said.

"Thank you," I said.

"And you know what, you should teach me how to do the uh oh dance so I can beat Trin in a twerking battle," Jey said, attempting to twerk causing us all to laugh once again. I shook my head.

"You are something else Jey," I told him.

"So JoJo tell mommy what you told me when she was on stage," Joe said. She smiled hard and shook her head. I guess she was very shy.

"Oh come on." A couple of minutes later, JoJo built up the courage to tell me what she told Joe.

"I said, "You're the most beautiful woman in the whole wide world," she replied softly.

"Aww thank you, Bug."

"Well we got a large yacht waiting for us so let's go," Trinity said.

"Oh wait, Beyoncé you're not changing out of your costume?," my mother asked.

"No, ain't nobody got time for that," I told her. We all began walking out of the arena until I heard someone call me.

"Beyoncé." I turned around and it was Jay. Joe didn't leave my side. As I looked at both men, Joe was a bit more taller and muscular and looked like he can snap Jay in half in seconds.