Chapter 4 |A New Feeling|

Today was the day of the VMAS and boy I am nervous. Joe and I have been talking to each other on the phone and face timing with him a lot and he's a great guy. He makes me blush, smile, and he makes me laugh. I never thought he would have that kind of effect on me. We've gotten to know a lot about each other. He is Samoan and Italian, he played football in college, he's the son of a WWE legend and has relatives that are in the WWE, and he has a 6 year old daughter named Joelle. I would love to meet her one day. I haven't been this happy in a long time and I'm starting to fall for him even more every day. It's a new feeling but the best feeling ever. I feel like a teenage girl in high school. It took me time to realize that I shouldn't be scared to find love again because a lot of guys in this world aren't the same. For me, I feel like I wasted 12 years with Jay. I don't regret marrying him because you got to learn from your mistakes right?

It was 5:30 p.m. and I had to get on a private jet to get to Los Angeles, California at 6:15 for the VMAS which starts in 3 hours. I been in the house in my bed and watching TV all day. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I turned the shower on, got undressed and hopped in the shower. When I as done showering, I grabbed a towel, and put it around my body. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, went back to my bedroom. I get dressed in a white tank top, gray cuffed shorts, yellow platform shoes, and a neon-yellow straw hat. I look out the window and I see that my ride is outside. I grabbed my purse, keys and my phone and walked out the door. I walk outside to the view of the car I'm getting in and paparazzi hurrying over to me trying to take pictures. I hurried to the car, opened the car door, and got in. The car drove off as soon I got in the car, the car drove off just to get away from the paparazzi. Then my phone vibrated. I looked at it and saw that it was Joe.

"Hey beautiful, I'm texting you to wish you good luck on your performance tonight. You're a fantastic performer. You'll kill that stage like you always do. Sorry I can't be there with you because of my match tonight, but I'll definitely be watching.

-Joe ❤️

I smiled after I read the text and texted him back. He's such a sweet guy. I'm really falling for him hard. I realized how much my life would be so much different with Joe. Whenever we talked on the phone, he made my heart skip a beat or whenever we FaceTime each other. Now that I think about it, I realize that I haven't been thinking about Jay. I don't even have those feelings I once had for him anymore. All of those feelings I once felt for Jay are towards Joseph now. I smiled as I thought about it.

Suddenly, the car stopped. I looked out the window and saw the private jet I was getting on. I got out of the car and walked towards the jet. As soon as I was towards the jet, I walked up the stairs and sat in one of the seats. I soon felt the jet moving so I grabbed my phone and text Kelly and told her I was on my way to LA since her and Daniel decided to take a early flight down to LA which was a couple of days ago. I stayed in New York for rehearsals. Today is the very last rehearsal for VMAS. I have to practice the dance moves on stage and do sound check. I grabbed my purse and went to the back of the jet and opened a door that revealed a bedroom. I walk in, close the door behind me, and lay in the bed under the covers. Then I close my eyes and instantly fall asleep.

~

"Ok guys, that's a wrap," I told everyone. My band, dancers and I just got done with our last rehearsal for the VMAS. I looked at the time and it was 7:30. I text Kelly and told her I was I LA and done with my rehearsal. A couple seconds later, she text back saying she would pick me up in a couple minutes. I gathered my things, said bye to everyone and walked out the building to Kelly just pulling up.

"Hey," I said, smiling.

"Hey. How was the rehearsal?"

"It was ok, you know how it is," I told her.