Chapter 25 |Preggo Performance|

Today is the day of the 2011 Billboard Awards. I won the Billboard Millennium Award I was nervous at the fact that I'm pregnant and I was gonna be performing. This my first performance being pregnant. Joe, Juelz, my mother and I flew to Las Vegas for the Billboard Awards. I was doing one very last rehearsal for my performance.

Who run the world (girls)

Who run this mutha

Who run this mutha

Who run this mutha

Who run this mutha

Who run the world (girls)

Who are we?

What we run?

The world

Who run this mutha

Who are we?

What we run?

The world

Who run this mutha

Who are we?

What we run?

The world

Who run this mutha

Who are we?

What we run?

The world

Who run this mutha

Who run the world (girls)

After practicing for my performance for the eighth time, I was finally satisfied and believed that I can do good on my performance. We were all in Las Vegas for the BillBoard Awards and I had to get ready. I finished practicing at 6:45 and the event starts at 8:00. I went back to my hotel room and took a shower. After I got out of the shower, I got dressed in my black Lanvin Fall 2011 dress + Christian Louboutin Jenny knotted platform pumps. My makeup and hair was done by mother. Joe was dressed in a black suit with his hair pulled into a low ponytail. After getting ready, all four of us left the hotel and were on our way to the BillBoards. I looked at the time and it was 7:15. There was a little bit of traffic due to fans trying to stop the car and block the car from going any further. We would probably be at the event five or ten minutes late because of this.

Soon we arrived at MGM Grande Garden Arena where the BillBoards was taking place. I got out of the car holding Juelz's hand and began walking into the building. I posed on the black carpet by myself. Then I posed on the black carpet with Joe, with our arms around each other and kissing each other. Joe, Juelz, my mother and I walked into the event and sat in the front row as usual. The event started off with performances from Rihanna and Britney Spears, The Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, and Pitbull, Nayer, and Ne-Yo. Then it was time for me to perform. I went backstage and got dressed in a gray body suit for my performance. My band, dancers and I all prayed that this performance would be a success and after the Pitbull's performance with Ne-Yo was done, there was tape of many people that I admire that said some amazing things about me. My parents, my sister, my nephew, First Lady Michelle Obama, Lady Gaga, Stevie Wonder, Babyface, and Barbara Streisand. After that touching video introduction, I went on stage and performed.