Chapter 28 |Aftermath|

After the night of announcing my pregnancy, my pregnancy was the most announced moment in Twitter which Solange told me. Many people were happy for Joe and I and congratulated us and of course as always there were haters. Galina reached out to me and asked me if we could talk and I agreed. She gave me her address so I know where to go. Joe is gonna kill me but there is nothing wrong with giving people a chance, right? I got dressed while Joe was watching me am watching tv. As soon as I was about to leave, he stopped me.

"Where you going, baby?," he asked.

"Out, I'll be back in an hour before Raw. You want anything while I'm out?"

"No, I'm good. Get back here safe, please," he said.

"I will. I love you," I said, giving him a kiss.

"I love you, too." As soon as I turned away from him and almost walked out of the door, he smacked my ass. I looked back at him and strutted out the door.

"Damn," I heard him say, causing me to giggle. I walked out of the house and I drove over to her house. As soon as I got to her house, I got out of the car and rang the doorbell. In two seconds, the door was opened and I saw Galina and gave her a small smile.

"Hey," she said, softly, letting me in the house.

"Hey," I said back.

"Well, you look like you're about to pop."

"Oh, you have no idea," I said, playfully groaning, causing her to chuckle. We went into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Well, I know I should've told you this a long time ago but I just want to say I'm sorry for throwing shade and disrespecting you when we first met. I didn't know you or anything about you and looking back now, I believe I was a jealous bitch."

"It's okay and I forgive you. I don't hold grudges. I'm all about getting along with people and I don't really like having any problems with anyone

"Another thing I wanna talk about is why I haven't seen my daughter in a long time."

"Ok," I said.

"I used to be a sex addict and I didn't realize I was until Joe caught me in bed with another man and after we broke up, I started sleeping with multiple men and--" Her bottom lip was trembling and her eyes were starting to water.

"I chose not to see JoJo because I wanted to get my life together and I didn't want her to see how a mess I was. Being addicted to sex was like being addicted to any type of drug you can think of and I was ashamed of myself and I still am till this day because I should be there for my daughter." In a sense I feel like I get where Galina is coming from even when I'm becoming a mother, I wouldn't want my baby to be taken from me. All she wants is that mother and daughter bond with her little girl and that's something Joe is gonna have to deal with it.

~

Three Days Later

It's been three days since I talked to Galina and I was feeling extremely guilty from hiding it from Joe. I'd figure I tell him today when he gets home from work. I cooked dinner and everything and began doing the laundry. I heard the front door open and close.

"Beyoncé?" I knew it was Joe. My baby was finally home.

"Up here," I said. Joe came upstairs and came into the doorway towards the laundry room.

"Hey baby," he said, giving me a kiss on my lips.

"Hey, how was work?," I asked.

"The usual actually and the divas asked about you, too."