Chapter 22 |4|

1. 1+1
2. I Miss You
3. I Care
4. Best Thing I Never Had
5. Party
6. Rather Die Young
7. Start Over
8. Love On Top
9. Countdown
10. End Of Time
11. I Was Here
12. Run The World

Deluxe Version
1. Dreaming
2. Lay Up Under Me
3. Schoolin' Life
4. Dance For You

I can't believe my album is finally out today! I've been working on it for a long time and put a lot of time into making this happen. I hope my fans will like the album because my biggest fear is that they'll hate it. I feel like with this album, I matured with my music and I'm able to get many things out. I made a decision to manage myself after firing my dad and I believe it was the right thing to do. Trinity has been trying to call me but all I do is shut her out. I wasn't ready to talk to her. Not yet. I'm afraid that if I talk to her, the conversation might not go well like last time. Anyway, we were all meeting at the Anoa'i family house because they wanted to hear my songs from my new album. Once again, I'm anxious and afraid the in laws won't like it. But they really wanna hear what I've been putting my all into and I'm gonna show them. Joe and I arrived at the house, went in, and was greeted by everybody. The whole family was there. Even Trinity. I just said hi to her and kept it moving. I didn't bother to hear her reply. We all sat in the living room and we all gathered into a circle. Everyone was quiet enough for me to talk before I play the CD.

"I just wanna say that I put my heart and soul into this album and I put a lot into getting this beautiful body of work done," I said, causing everybody to laugh.

"I'm very anxious that you may not like it but I hope you enjoy it," I finished. I put my CD in the CD player and one of my songs began to play. I played all of my songs on this album except for one particular song that I wrote dedicating my love for Joseph.

"I wanna play one more song for you guys. It's not just any ordinary song that I written but this song is dedicated to my hubby," I said, looking at Joseph with smile and everybody awed.

"Oh no. You're not pulling a Taylor Swift on me, are you?," he joked, causing people to laugh. I laughed and gave him a look.

"No silly. This song is all about dedicating my love for you," I told him.

"Give me a kiss," he muttered. I leaned over to Joseph and kissed him. We got some awes and we got some 'get a room' comments.

"Are you guys ready?"

"Yes," everyone said, together. I instantly pressed play in the CD player and let the music play:

Lay Up Under Me

Don't you worry 'bout a club

Just come and lay up under me tonight

I was out shopping thinking of something I should get you

'Cause I been gone so many weeks, damn I miss you

Don't wanna do nothin' more than to stare at your face

And let you know I'm happy you're my best friend

Part of this fortune boy I owe you

For being always here to talk to

Taking time out starting with the day, for my babe

We're gonna hit the floor at home

We'll let the candles be our light tonight

And Imma DJ all of your songs

You ain't gotta worry 'bout a club