Chapter 15 |Soon To Be|

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and what Joe was doing. He was down on one knee and he pulled a little black box out of his pocket. He opened the box and I saw the ring. The ring was a 18 carat emerald cut diamond by Lorraine Schwartz. Oh my goodness! I love Lorraine Schwartz! This really can't be happening. My heart was racing and I was starting to tear up and then I began crying. I saw four children with white blank posters coming up behind him. Two were kids that I saw at the family reunion and the other two were the one of the most important loves of my life.... JoBug and Juelz.

"Beyoncé, these last nine months with you, has been the best months of my life and you've me made me the happiest and luckiest man alive. No woman can compare to you and no words cannot describe how much I love you! I love waking up to you everyday and seeing that beautiful face of yours. I love making you laugh and smile. We had some pretty rough times with the baby.... and that asswhole," he said, causing me to giggle.

"But it only made our relationship stronger and what I do know is that I want to spend the rest of my life showing you how much I love you and how much I'm in love with you. I want to give you the world and give you everything that I have in me. So Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, will you marry me?" When he said them four words, the kids put up the posters with the same words at the same exact time Joe said them. Will You Marry Me? The two kids I saw from the reunion had the words "Will You" and Juelz and JoJo had "Marry Me." I just thought that was so adorable. I looked at Joe with a lovingly smile and nodded my head.

"Yes, Joe."

"Yes?," he asked.

"Yes," I said again, nodding my head. He stood up and then he put the ring on my finger and we kissed. I can't believe that I was marrying the love of my life. JoBug and Juelz ran over to me and hugged me and I hugged them back.

"She said yes," Joe shouted, excitingly. What in the hell was he shouting for and who was he shouting to? Then I saw a group of people walking towards the beach and as I looked closely, I saw my mother, my sister, Kelly and Daniel. I ran over to them and hugged them. Sadly, the only person that wasn't here, was my father and to be honest, it breaks my heart. My own father didn't even come to see me on my birthday and see one of the best things happen to me. Now wasn't the time to be crying over one person that didn't support my relationship. Today was my day and I need to be happy and Joe had my family and friends out here to witness this moment. I saw a larger group of people and realized that it was Joe's family. I saw Patricia, Sika, Summer, Myritza, Matt, Trinity, Jey and Jimmy, and Dwayne. They all walked towards Joe and I and congratulated us. It was so great to see them once again after the family reunion. I'm so glad that everyone is here. My family is here. Joe's family is here and as I look at everyone together, I see that both of our families are getting along perfectly fine. Trinity and I moved away from everybody else and took a walk.

"Congratulations, birthday girl," Trinity said.

"Thank you." I told her.

"So how have you been so far?," she asked.

"I've been doing good. Joe and I have been going even more stronger since the loss."

"I'm really sorry, Bey," she said, softly.

"It's alright. I really wanted to be a mother and just know what it's like to have a bond and a relationship with your own child, you know? But then I realized that it isn't my time to be a mother yet and that everything happens for a reason with the help of Joe."

"Everything happens for a reason. You'll be a mother before you know it. You just got to be patient," she told me.

"Yeah," I said, softly.