Chapter 6 |Stay With Me|

I woke up to the sun in my face coming in between the blinds in the room. I look around and I'm not in my room. I feel a arm around my waist. I look to my right and see Joseph sleeping peacefully. Then I remembered a lot from last night....

The VMAS were now over and Kelly, Daniel, Joe, and I were one of the first to leave until I hear someone call my name.

"Bey!" I turn around and I saw Jay walking towards me. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"You guys go ahead. I'll catch up with you in five minutes," I said, to Joseph, Daniel, and Kelly. Kelly and Daniel nodded and walked away but Joseph hesitated.

"Joseph, I'll be fine. I promise," I told him, as I put a hand on his cheek. He looked down, nodded, and kissed my forehead. Then he looked at Jay and walked away. I smiled and bit my lip at his protectiveness and watch him walk away. Then I turn to Jay and my smile instantly fades away.

"What do you want Jay?"

"I came here to talk to you," he said.

"About?" I said, crossing my arms.

"About why you haven't been texting and calling me back and now I see why. Who is that clown anyway?"

"He's not a clown. He's my man and Jay, last time I checked, we aren't married anymore so don't worry about who I'm with. What I need you to do is go back to your baby mama and leave me the hell alone," I said.

"Bey, it was a mistake. I'm sorry. I just want things to go back to the way they were with us. Come on, baby. Don't throw 12 years away of us being together. It won't happen again. I promise," he said back. I shook my head.

"You threw away 12 years of this relationship when you decided to be unfaithful. You broke my heart. You weren't thinking about me when you were with that other chick. You were thinking about yourself. Not only did you cheat on me, but you got her pregnant. I was supposed to be the only woman to have your baby. And your not sorry because you were unfaithful. You're only sorry because you got caught. There's no way in hell were getting back together. I moved on. I found someone that makes me even more happier than you ever did. I don't love you and I'm not in love with you anymore. You're the past and the man I'm with now is my future."

Then I turned around and walked away, leaving Jay speechless and dumbfounded. I found Joe and Kelly And Daniel weren't with him.

"Where's Kelly and Daniel?," I asked.

"They left. They want us to have some alone time together," he answered, with a smirk on his face. I blushed like a tomato. That's really sweet of them to do that.

I saw that he had a big smile on his face. I playfully rolled my eyes and looked at him with my hand on my hip.

"How much did you hear?"

"The whole thing exactly," he said, smiling. We walked to the limo and the driver was already outside of the limo in front of the backseat. He opened the door and Joe and I got in. The limo driver got into the limo and drove off. Soon we arrive at the airport and got inside the private jet. I offered to fly Joe home to Pensacola, Florida because I wanted to and just enjoy us spending time with each other alone. I walked to the back where he bedroom was. I kicked my heels off and laid in the bed with the covers over me and Joe joined me.

"So am I really your future?" I looked into Joe's eyes.

"Of course. These past 3 weeks with you has been amazing. You make me feel loved, wanted, and special and you make my heart skip a lot when I'm around you." He looked into my eyes and his face was getting closer to mine and I just wanted to kiss him already.