Chapter 20 |Baby Fever|

Honeymoon - San Juan, Puerto Rico

Joe and I were in Puerto Rico for our honeymoon and I'm so happy that I can get five days alone with my husband. Husband. It felt so good to call him that and it's also great that I will be calling him that for the rest of my life. It was night time and I was enjoying the water of our underground pool, floating on my back. Joe came out in trunks with champagne and two wine glasses. He sat at the edge of the pool allowing his feet to get in the water and began pouring the champagne in the glasses while I swam to him. As soon as I was close to him, I laid my forearms on his lap and rest my chin on my arms.

"Hey," I said, softly.

"Hey love." Joe cupped my face with both hands and kissed me.

"I missed you," I said.

"I only been gone for ten minutes," he chuckled.

"Is it a crime to miss my husband after he's been gone for ten minutes to get a bottle of champagne and a couple of wine glasses?"

"Not really." Then Joe gave me a wine glass full of champagne in it and picked his up.

"Cheers for finally being married and loving each other till death do us part," Joe said.

"Cheers," I said back, as we clinked our glasses together. I drink some of my champagne and then put back it down.

"I was thinking since it's our first night as husband and wife, I figure we should attend to some business," Joe said, and bent down and kissed my neck.

"What do you intend to do?," I moaned.

"Carrying you back into the house kiss laying you on the bed kiss and making love to that beautiful body of yours kiss," he whispered, seductively. I slowly got out of the pool and walked back towards the house, swaying my hips knowing that Joe was watching. I turned around and saw lust in those grey eyes of his and smirked.

"What are you waiting for, hot stuff?," I said, seductively. I slowly walked into the house and looked in the window, seeing that Joe got up and was following me. I walked towards the bedroom. I began taking off my bathing suit. I didn't know that Joe was in the room when I felt his lips against the back of my shoulder causing me to moan and lay my head back in pleasure allowing him to kiss my neck. He
untied the top of my bathing suit causing it to slowly drop from my breast. He turned me around, picked me up and laid me on the bed. He took my bottoms off leaving me completely naked, went between my legs and began to eat me out like I was watermelon. I gasped, grabbed a handful of his hair and arched my back. Joe and I kept in contact with each other with our eyes. Looking at each other with so much love and lust. I was near my orgasm and my legs started shaking. I held my orgasm in for a couple more minutes and soon, I let it go causing Joe to lick my wet juices. Once Joe got back up, I saw the bulge in his trunks. He pulled down his trunks and got on top of me. He kissed my lips, my neck, my chest, my breasts,
and my stomach. He was teasing me! It's messed up how he made me really horny and decided to tease me. I pouted, making him chuckle. He continued teasing me until I couldn't take it no more. I was super horny at this point. I didn't have time for him teasing me for minutes which felt like hours.

"Either you fuck me now or I'll do it my damn self," I said, with an attitude. Joe raised an eyebrow and his grey eyes turned dark. He seemed to like my attitude but didn't like that little comment I just made.

"You shouldn't have said that, baby girl," he said, darkly. I smirked at his dominance. You may think that I'm scared of Joe's dominant side when in reality, I'm really not. I love being his Sub.

He flipped me over so that my back was facing him and instantly thrusted into my wet folds causing me to yelp. His thrusts were hard and fast just like I wanted. The only thing you can basically hear in the room, was the headboard hitting the wall, our moans, and skin slapping against each other.