Chapter 35 |Final Chapter|

September 13, 2014
(A Couple Weeks Later)

Tonight is the night that the On The Run tour officially ends and I'm so excited. As far as I know Jay hasn't tried anything as flirt or try to manipulate me into getting back into a relationship with him and he knows it won't happen. I guess he was really serious about being friends and business associates. My family is here to witness the last night of the On The Run tour and I'm blessed that they're here tonight. Hours before the show, I spent time with my family and we all talked and had a great time and went out for lunch.

I was getting ready for the show when I suddenly felt something about to come up from my stomach. I rushed to the bathroom and threw up. After that, I had to throw up  again and then again. This has been happening for three days now and I've been keeping it on the down low from Joe because I didn't want him to worry. I took out two pregnancy tests and began to pee in them. After I finished peeing on them, I shook it off a little bit and set it on the sink. I wiped myself off, flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I waited five minutes and I took a little peek at the tests and saw...

I finished getting ready for the show and I began to warm up and pray with my band and my dancers. I just hope that I don't vomit during the show. Soon it was time to go on stage, so Jay and I went onstage and did what we were born to do:

1. '03 Bonnie & Clyde
2. Upgrade U
3. Crazy In Love
4. Show Me What You Got
5. Diamonds Are Forever
6. N-as in Paris
7. Tom Ford
8. Run The World
9. Bow Down/I Been On
10. Flawless
11. Yonce
12. Dirt Off Your Shoulder
13. Big Pimpin
14. Ring The Alarm
15. On to the Next One
16. Clique
17. Diva
18. Baby Boy
19. U Don't Know
20. Ghost/Haunted
21. No Church in the Wild
22. Drunk in Love
23. Public Service Announcement
24. Why Don't You Love Me
25. Holy Grail
26. Fuckwithmeyouknowigotit
27. Beach Is Better
28. Partition
29. 99 Problems
30. If I Were A Boy
31. Ex Factor (by Lauren Hill)
32. Song Cry
33. Resentment
34. Love on Top
35. Izzo (H.O.V.A.)
36. I Just Wanna Love U (Give it 2 Me)
37. Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)
38. Hard Knock Life
39. Pretty Hurts
40. Part II (On The Run)
41. Forever Young
42. Halo

Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while

Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies

Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst, Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

Let us die young or let us live forever

We don't have the power, but we never say never

Sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip

The music's for the sad man

Forever young

I want to be forever young

Do you really want to live forever?

Forever, and ever

Forever young

I want to be forever young

Do you really want to be forever?

Forever young

As soon as Jay and I finished the song, we did a handshake and we gave each other a hug. I walked offstage and instantly saw my family and in-laws. Everyone came up to me and hugged me. Then I saw the last thing I expected to see. Joe and Jay giving each other a handshake out of respect and Jay came up to me.

"Thanks for deciding to feature on this tour with me. The tour wouldn't be what it was without you," he told me.

"It's no problem but I should be thanking you for inviting me on this tour. It's been a great experience so thanks."

"No problem. So I guess I'll see you around?"

"I guess."

"Alright then. See you later." Then Jay left and everyone got a glass of champagne except for me of course. I saw that everyone was having a great time, celebrating the last show. My family, my band and my dancers. I smiled and walked towards a window that showed a great view of the Eiffel Tower and other places around it. I really didn't feel like celebrating right now. A couple seconds later, I felt a pair of familiar strong arms go around my waist. Leaning back and rubbing the pair of muscular arms knowing it was Joe. He kissed my cheek and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Baby, how come you're not with everyone else celebrating the last night of the tour?," Joe asked.

"I'm a little tired. I'm really not feeling up to it right now," I told him.

"A drink can help with that."

"No, baby, I can't drink."

"Why not?," he asked, curiously. I turned around in his arms so that I could face him and looked into his eyes. I knew I had to tell him right now so there was no point in hiding it now. So, here it comes!

"I'm pregnant..."