Chapter 13 |New Home|

Where the hell did all these flowers come from? I hope Jay didn't send all of these flowers. I walked towards some of the flowers and the cards had Jay's initials on them, confirming that he did indeed send me all of the flowers. I just want him to stop and leave me alone. I'm happy with someone else. When is he gonna learn that I don't love or want him anymore? He can get married and have millions of children for all I care.

"What am I going to do with all of these flowers?," I asked.

"Well, we could either throw them away or just pack all your stuff and leave them here."

"Option two is more easier but I can't just leave all of these flowers here. We'll pack first and then we'll get rid of the flowers."

"Ok," he said. Joe and I began packing my clothes, makeup, and shoes in suitcases. A couple of hours later, we were done packing and I was exhausted. I had a lot of clothes and judging by the look on Joe's face, he wasn't fazed about it. He seemed to have a lot of closet space.

"What do you want to do with your furniture and stuff?," Joe asked.

"I don't know. I'll probably give the furniture to my mother. She needs some new furniture anyway. My mom is old school, you know?"

"Yeah." Good thing my mother lives in New York because if she didn't that would mean my clothes wouldn't be the only thing I would have to transfer. My mom probably will be mad at me for replacing her furniture but come on it's 2009 not the 80's. I grabbed my phone and called my mother. I put my phone on speaker and after the second ring, she answered her phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom, what are you doing?," I asked.

"Nothing I'm just in the house watching tv. What are you doing?"

"Well, I just packed up my clothes and stuff with the help of my love here," I said.

"Hi mama Tina," Joe said.

"Hey Joe, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing great actually now that Beyoncé is moving in with me. How are you doing?," he asked.

"I'm doing good and take care of my daughter Joe, okay?"

"I will."

"So, mom I called you to let you know that I'm gonna have some movers come over and bring my furniture."

"Oh no, we are not having this discussion again, Beyoncé. I love my furniture the way it is."

"Mom, you had that furniture since I was born. There's nothing wrong with making a little change."

"A little change, Beyoncé? A little change? Are you serious right now? The furniture that I have means a lot to me. Can you at least respect that?" My mother and I went through this before when I tried to buy her new furniture a year ago and now that I'm giving her my furniture, she's doing the same thing as last time and Bey Bey ain't having it.

"I respect you, mom. Not the furniture." She sighed and it was silent over phone. I knew what that meant. Soon she was going off on me on the phone. I decided to make some type of scratching noise to make it seem like she was breaking up. I remember I had candy in my pocket. I took the candy out and unwrapped it from the plastic wrapper. Then I started rubbing the plastic together over the phone.

"Mom, you're breaking up," I said, continuing to make noise with the plastic.

"Beyoncé Giselle, I'm not playing with you," she said, shouting over the phone.

"Mom, you're breaking up. I'll bring the furniture over in five minutes, okay? Love you, bye," I retorted. Then I hung up the phone before she can say anything else. I slowly looked at Joe with a innocent smile on my face. Joe shook his head with his arms crossed over his chest and that sexy smirk on her face.