02 ; they met

tempted ; jjk a jeon jeongguk fanfiction ! Kyopikoo !

tempted ; jjk
a jeon jeongguk fanfiction !
Kyopikoo !

the white gown which was mostly of lace was looking pretty on you. your face was hidden because of the white vail as you walked down the stairs.

everyone looking at you as your hand was tangled with sua's mom one. the lady was rubbing your hand back making sure that you won't be nervous.

taking steps down the stairs, one step at each time as soft melody rang in the hall. your eyes were still tinted with tears but you didn't cared about it anymore.

"there...he is the son of jeon enterprise founder, jeon sungmin...jeon jeongguk" she mumbled lightly as you moved your eyes to look theoug vail but couldn't get the complete view of his face.

her mom lead you down the stairs as you two walked on the carpet which was laid in the middle as it was leading to the stage where he was standing.

they slowly walked down the carpet as she finally reached near the stage, the boy slowly let his hand out for you to grab as you held onto it.

taking the stairs, standing in front of him. in front of every one. you just kept your hand down as the church preist startes to speak the verses from holy bible.

every one listened to it well with a smile on their faces. and finally after 20-25 minutes later, the priest told us to take vows.

"in the name of god, i, jeon jeongguk take you, sua im-" "wait-" someone cutted the vow off. everyone turned their head to look at sua's mom, every one except you.

everyone saw how to mother walked to the groom parents, jeon sungmin and jeon somin, as they both looked at her confused.

she lightly said something in front of them with her head down as everyone could tell that there was a serious matter. but again, mr. jeon sungmin looked around the hall then bit his lip,

"please proceed the wedding father, and" he said as everyone finally looked back at the couple.

priest looked at the male, as he said the vows "In the name of God, I, jeon jeongguk, take you, sua jung, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow" "do you accept it?" priest asked you, as you replied with "i do"

the priest looked at you, as you softy took your vows , "in the name of god, i, ki-" you stopped, "sua jung, takes you, jeon jeongguk as my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow" priest asked the same question as he replied with the same answer.

"is anyone against this?" preist asked as everyone turned silent. preist looked at the couple, "exchange the rings"

sua mom and his parents came up on stage and gave the ring to both couple, they took it as the male slowly moved his hand forward as you moved yours, he slipped the ring in your finger as everyone cheered.

and then, you slipped his ring in his finger as the symbol that this person is loved.

"congratulations, in front of god, i claim you both as husband and wife" everyone stood up as clapped with their hands, "you can kiss the bride now"

with that, the male took some steps closer as he was about to take your whole veil off when his eyes find your face kinda different from the girl he was arranged too.

he slowly took off the veil from your face so no one will look that much on your face, he lightly came closer after looking at your whole face, then he leaned in.

and at that moment, you looked at his face features, sharp eyes, his jaw clench, and his nose straight, it was like he was in so much rage.

and you were right.

the male moved his hand, from one of them, he was pulling you close by waist and by other, he cupped your face.

he crashed his lips with yours as connected your souls.

but soon, it became a mess.

the kiss changed into a hungry battel more like to kill the prey.

you were prey here.

he bit onto your lip and sucked so hard. pain was there. your eyes were tightly shut as you wanted to scream because of the pain.

but no use, and soon, you tasted your own blood in your mouth.

no one ever knew, that you would share your first kiss in this way.