20 ; ❝sore and puffy...❞

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

the door shut with a sound as you immediately locked it then slid down after. your eyes red and puffy from all the crying and tears. 

a red sore wrist because of his tight grip. and a sore throat because of all the screaming. tears still running down your eyes as you recalled the scene. 

she was looking so hurt and weak. her face was telling everything. is she actually taking her medicines?  who is taking care of her? 

all the questions had no answer. no one to answer them to you. 

you also remember coming upstairs once the car stopped in front of mansion with a jungkook screaming after you to stop but ignorance was only thing he got. 

i hate you so much jeon. 

the words held meaning, at least for now. cries leaving our mouth as you tried to muffle them with your sleeve. trying not to break down there and collapse. 

you hate him. 

you hate him so much. 

with all your heart. 

you stopped once you heard the fast footsteps coming towards the door and the seconds later, a knock appeared on the door. "mumma...open the door

san. 

you wiped your tears and stood up before moving and opening the door for the kid. the kid peeked inside with his head only then came inside when you passed him a smile. 

kid immediately wrapped his small arms around your knees as you bended down to take him in a hug. "you and appa got into a fight mumma?" he asked as you shook your head. 

"don't worry san, we were just playing" 

a somewhat feelings game. 

san smiled but nodded. you took the male in your embrace as pulled him to the bed. "what you did when we left?" 

san smiled before answering, "oh sannie was sad thinking you and appa went to enjoy without him but it all turned right when you both came" "and also jiminie was here so we played" well glad. 

"where you and appa went to?" he asked a you grabbed the water glass to drink it to somehow fix your sore throat. "oh we went to shopping" "without me?" 

well glad cause you didn't wanted him to face that scene. 

"oh next time, you and me will go alone?" you said making him giggle and nod. "we are going to your grandparents house tonight sannie" you said as san excitedly came to hug you. 

you drank the water while rubbing san back as the door of your room opened again revealing jungkook with rage filled his face, but soon it went away when he noticed san who turned to look at him. 

"hey appa" jungkook smiled at the kid then looked at you who ignored him. he sighed and said, "get ready by six, don't make me wait" with that he left. 

you sighed, taking a note to ignore him. 

・・・・ 

tugged into the same white dress as you entered in his parents mansion with san holding your hand as you both giggled. the jeon parents came to greet you both as his mom took you in a hug while his dad patted your head. "oh we missed our sannie" grandma said pulling san close to him then smile. 

taking steps inside as they lead you both straight to dining room, with you and jungkook ignoring each other. "take the seat kids" mrs. jeon spoke as you obeyed with san and jungkook. 

jungkook sat on the other side of san while you sat on the other. . jeon and mr. jeon took seat in front of you as the cook served the food to you all. "please start eating" they said as the clock hitted 7. 

eating the dishes while talking and laughing with them. talking about san and his habits. about you and some other things. 

the time skipped easily with them as the clock hitted 10. san who already fell asleep on his grandma lap while you all were talking in the living room. "oh jungkook, take y/n to your old room" "san will sleep with us tonight" his father said as jungkook nodded. 

yep, decided to stay tonight. 

you stood up from the couch as greeted them a good night before following jungkook witha poker face, he lead you through hallways as it became normal for you to look around the fancy things you already saw because of san. 

finally, he stopped in front a brown wooden door as opened it, then went inside. you went inside too only to see gray walls and perfect lights. but one bed in the middle. 

you didn't bother giving jungkook a chance to speak as you plopped on the bed and putted pillows in a lane. mentioning him that they will sleep with pillows between them. 

jungkook who had his pride didn't said anything and went to sleep on the other side of the bed after locking the door. as expected it was difficult for you to sleep with the tight dress on and for jungkook, it was difficult to sleep with pillows stopping him from, taking sides. 

he groaned before sitting up, "can you stop this and push the pillows away?" you also sat up and looked at him, "can you please let me sleep?" jungkook groans. 

"stop behaving like-" "i wanna sleep, suit yourself and don't make noise" you said before again laying down. jungkook on the other hand fisted his hand before taking a pillow and leaving to sleep on the couch which was near the balcony. 

"well..shit"