28 ; "a bummer..."

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

the morning arrived fast as the sun shined up in the sky but the clouds were around to capture the sunlight. the weather was warm as expected but not too much to make anyone sweaty. 

your eyes opened with a blink when the bell of the door rang. indicating someone came. you turned your head as was about to wake up when you felt an arm around your shoulder making you look. as expected, it was jungkook. 

his one arm wrapped around your shoulder. his eyes closed and sores leaving his mouth softly. you sighed as removed his hand from top of you before standing up from the bed on the ground. 

walking to the door, as you opened it after checking the peephole. "good morning madame, here are the breakfast for you and sir" the worker said as you looked at the trolley. "oh good morning" he smiled, "should i serve it for you and sir?" he asked as you let the male in. he took the trolley to the table in the room near the table. putting the tray and plates there, spoons and lastly serving the delicious breakfast. "have a nice day madame" with that he left. 

you let out a sigh and a morning yawn as stretched your arms up in the air, walking back inside the main bedroom. you walked to jungkook, deciding whether you should wake him up or not, because the breakfast could get cold. 

but the best reason to not wake him up was to take bath first and get ready before he wakes up. and that';s what you need. got naked under the shower, as let the water drip down on your body. once you were done, you changed into new clothes and went back to the room. 

your eyes went to jungkook, as you took steps near the male. "jungkook....get up...its morning already" and the day started. 

-----------------------

 "so where do you wanna go?" he asks as he chews on tartine, looking at you who had the cup near the mouth which was filled with milk coffee. you look at him and brought the cup away from your mouth. 

"let me search the best places to visit in-" jungkook hummed cutting you off as he looked down at your outfit while you were searching for the destinations. 

tugged into a puffed white sleeve cropped top with a blue jeans under. looking casual as ever. hairs open and falling behind. it was simple. but jungkook was amazed. 

he never noticed those girls who wore this simple clothes, they were boring in his eyes whether they were models or some passing by girls, he never noticed them. 

but the thing was pretty on you and he seemed to stare at it as much as he could. "should we go and visit this museum?" your words pulled him back as he again hummed. 

you smiled before taking a sip from the coffee. "give me the phone" he said making you look at him confused but somehow end up giving him the device. and in the mean time, you did the same thing. 

looking at him up and down. and the only world which came out of your mouth after looking at him was 'boring' and somehow he heard it. "pardon?" you shook your head as the male looked at you like 'just spell the truth and i'll kill you under water' . 

"your outfit...." he looked at you wanting you to spell the whole sentence. and you did. "your outfit is boring" his mouth hung open when you let those words out. "w-what?" he looked down at his own outfit, wearing a simple tuxedo. "its classic Mrs" 

you shook your head, "who wear tuxedo at vacation? you are on vacation and yet you are wearing a tuxedo like we are on a business meeting" wait what? from where all this confidence is coming from?

jungkook groaned as said, "i don't know okay? i never went on this type of-" you let out a sigh as he groaned again softly. "find me something to wear then" 

you smiled and nodded annoyingly. getting inside the bedroom and the closet, passing through all the tuxedo as you looked at him in disbelief. "seriously? you didn't bring any simple clothes instead of night wear" 

"oh shut up, you are not gonna rule me-" "i can't hang out with you being this rich and wobbly on the streets" you answered back with the same tone of annoyance. 

jungkook looked at you in disbelief. "are you serious? what's wrong with this? tuxedo are-" "for bussiness meetings" you cutted him off with the sentence. "oh cool we aren't going out then" he said with a smile and finally seated down on the bed. 

you turned and looked at him in disbelief and instead in a reply, he looked at you with a smile. that was annoying as freak. "jungkook-" he hummed, telling you he is listening with the annoying smile pulling his face. 

"you are a bummer!!!!" and that was the last sentence you said before you got into an argument with him........................again.