53 ; "kiss and makeup.."

jungkook kept his eyes on you from time to time as you two were sitting on the dinning table with his parents

jungkook kept his eyes on you from time to time as you two were sitting on the dinning table with his parents. his father main focus was on on san but his mother focus was stuck on you, "you are okay now right?" 

you nodded immediately as she smiled, "no pain in head there, right?" she questioned again which you nodded at just like before. jungkook on the other hand was now building an explanation in his mind.

"so how's this soup?" she asked as you took another sip of her famous tomato soup, according to her though. "its amazing, delicious" you answered which made her smile. 

"jungkook loves this tomato soup" she said as turned her head to look at jungkook who didn't even took a spoon of soup, "what? you didn't even-" jungkook looked up at her. "oh no mom, i was just thinking about something" he answered. 

you turned your head to look at him, sighing then continuing to eat your food. "so y/n, i was saying" and here was another conversation. 

~~~~~~~

"sleep well sannie" you said as kissed the boy top before covering his body with blanket. the small kid giggled then nodded, making you smile as well. 

you finally sighed once you came out of the room, closing the door then turned your head to the side of the hallway to see jungkook leaning against the wall as well. 

you let out a shaky breathe before getting straight and took steps towards him, he obviously noticed it and turned his head up to look at you. 

you stopped just right in front of him as your gaze went to your shoes, "so what was it?" jungkook took a gulp, looking up at you before mumbling out, "i'm sorry..." 

"you are sorry for what kook?" you said, but got his silent which made you continue with your words, "you are sorry for leaving me like that without explanation or sorry for that moment?" 

"i'm sorry for leaving you like that okay? there was just an emergency.....if you knew then it would have been-" "oh jungkook, y/n, what are you both doing here?" his words got cut off by his mother which was coming towards your way. 

you both turned your head to look at her as jungkook answered, "came to help san drift to sleep because he asked us to sleep in his room here" his mother chuckled, moving her hand to ruffle the soft hairs of his. 

"that's great but now go and sleep...." she said which you both nodded at, wishing her goodnight as you followed jungkook to the room. "we'll sleep here tonight, and will go back to mansion after having breakfast" jungkook said, closing the door from behind as he looked at you who already sat on the bed. 

jungkook took off his coat as he let it slid on the couch before he made his way to the bed, sitting on the edge to take his shoes off as you looked at him, with your bottom lip between your teeth. a simple thing was running in your mind like a bullet train. 

you were not so sure..with this what you had in mind. but decided to do it to get rid of one simple feeling from your heart. "kook...

as soon as you mumbled his name, his moments stopped as he turned his gaze to the couch first then turned to look at you, and as soon as his head snapped to look at you, your hand collided with his cheeks before you pulled him close enough top let your lips linger against his. 

you were feeling butterflies in your stomach, happiness, joy. but him, all he felt was guilt. sadness and grief. 

he had your words in his mind and this state of yours where you lost your memory and he gave you situation which made you think that you and him are loved happy couple was all eating him out from inside. 

this is not what you want. 

if you had your memories then you wouldn't be doing this. 

you don't want it. 

and he has no urge to get you hurt now so all he did was push your hand away from his face softly, breaking the contact between you both, his lips lost your warmth, he cursed himself for this. 

"y/n....i can't do this" that was all in a whisper you could hear clearly while on the other hand jungkook got up from the bed, "i'll sleep with san....you should go to sleep too" 

with that the male was quick to move his steps towards the door but before he could exit, your lips let out the cruelest truth, "kook.." 

"do you even love me?"