29 ; "we have a new guest.."

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

this all never came as a shocking thing when you finally let those words out. 'bummer' he sure was a one. but you never remember having that much guts to call him one until now, and the result came as a little....freaky?

"what? i am a bummer?" he asked in his cold voice as you immediately nodded. "you are one, you can't just-"

"shut up y/n, the one who is bummer here is you" he replied while pointing his index finger towards you. "oh come one jungkook, don't be-" you got cut off when the male let his words out. 

"no no, i'm finally thinking that god never wanted me to be happy so he sent you to me, now i know why the bride got exchange-" "jungkook, are we really doing this?" you said as realized that this argument won't get you anywhere. 

but maybe jungkook was never like this. he always win, even if that will be a mission, fight or even an argument, there's no way he is letting you go out like this. 

"don't say are we doing it again, cause you are the one who started this okay?" 

 your hand tightened into a fist as you looked at him in disbelief. "jungkook, i'm a human, and i have emotions such as anger, and that's what i was when you said i can't explore the city" jungkook let out a 'not so funny' laugh before saying, 

"cute then, we aren't going out in the city now, stay here for 2 weeks in this room and that's it" he said as sat down on the bed once again. taking his phone out to finally distract himself but it all shattered when you said, 

"what's the meaning of coming here when we can't explore...." "that's you attitude problem, fix it" he said without looking at you and maybe if he did, that would be best. 

cause he could see the anger fuming out of your ears and that white fog coming out from them. "jungkook..i'm asking-" "i said fix your attitude..." he screamed, enough for you to jolt up.

"fix it" and that was enough. a chuckle left your mouth as you crossed your arms. 

"cool, you can't let me go out, its my attitude fault, i can't call someone, is my fault..the biggest fault was the day when i married you by showing sympathy to my aunt, i wish i had mouth  to say no so i wouldn't be with a person who calls my attitude ugly but has the master punishment bedroom in his house. what you do there huh-" 

oh oh. 

you pressed your lips in a tight line as jungkook looked at you with don't know what emotion. "who the hell gave you permission to mess around in the mansion?" he said, and stood up. 

looking at you with his pierced eyes as your lips parted, searching for a reply,  but there wasn't any. "i asked who the hell gave you permission to run around in the mansion?" 

this time it was pure anger. a gulp went down your throat. "and i guess the fix your attitude sentence is really important for you to know, since you don't know what privacy is of someone, and that marriage day, you can't blame me...."