35 ; "so it was all a lie..."

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

the day to day remark was pretty exciting. its been exactly 9 days since you and jungkook came here, in paris. and you met yuno, who came as best guide friend for you. he took you and jungkook to most beautiful places in paris while you and jungkook enjoyed there....okay maybe sometimes jungkook had that annoyed face but your went exciting. 

everything was amazing for you. and by everything was the way to beautiful places and trying every street  food of paris. you had never noticed how came you close to yuno and how you got comfortable around him until he grabbed your wrist in the middle of your photo session of the city from the top of Eiffel tower. 

you turned your head to look at him as smiled, "what is it?" the male turned his head to look at jungkook who didn't noticed this thing as he was busy with taking the inhale of air from the top here. and that came as benefit for yuno. 

yuno pushed his hand in his jacket pocket before taking out a box. you looked at him all confused until he opened the box as he showed you that sparkling white bracelet. "its for you....from me....as a friend" he said as you shook your head, "i can't accept this yuno, this seems expensive" you said as yuno sighed. 

"please y/n...its from me to you, i want you to remember me once you will get Korea just next week" he said as you again shook your head, "no yuno, this is-" "please, accept it if you ever thought of me as a friend in paris" he said. 

you let out a deep sigh as you took a look of his eyes before moving your hand to take the bracelet out of the box. yuno smiled at your moments as he closed the box, putting in his jacket as he took the bracelet. 

putting it around your wrist as he looked at you who just admired the jewel in your hand. yuno smiled peacefully before he tugged the bracelet in your hand before turning his head to you, "this will remind you of him forever, that there is someone who once guided you in paris..." 

you giggled as nodded, "its beautiful...and pretty" yuno smiled, taking your hand before coming close to your ear, "can i say one more thing?" you nodded as he pulled back before saying, "i want you to keep this secret from jungkook...." 

you looked at him confused before letting out a laugh, "why?" yuno smiled before saying, "i am pretty sure jungkook won't like to know that her wife wore something from a stranger" "yuno, don't think like that, jungkook won't say anything" right?

yuno shook his head immediately, "i don't think so y/n,,,,i think you should keep this bracelet as a secret from me to you....jungkook won't like it as bit i swear" you just looked at him confused until he mumbled a please as you nodded, "okay...but if he found out, i ain't gonna lie, okay" 

yuno let out as a soft smirk before nodding. you smiled as was about to turn when once again yuno stopped you with his voice, "actually, i wanted to tell you one more thing..." you nodded with shrugging shoulders, as he smiled before saying, "um,,actually my birthday is coming...day after tomorrow" your mouth formed an 'o' shape as you took a careful speech of his words, "and i would like it if you would come to celebrate it with me" 

you pointed at yourself before saying, "me..." yuno nodded his head, "you will come right?" you pressed your lips together making him take a look of that you were thinking about it. "don't worry, i can come with a cake near your hotel, i just need you to celebrate it with me...before you go" you turned to look at jungkook who didn't had focus at you and yuno as you turned to him again, "i will try my best...." 

yuno smiled and nodded with pressed lips. 

and for some seconds, it came as a far, like why would someone you meet just 8 days ago, wold treat you like this. no negative thoughts, maybe he is just being polite and is friendly. 

oh how much you wished you were smart to understand all the world earnings, as jungkook by your side. life changed so much after jungkook came. in a  bad and good way. maybe some more things were ahead to come. 

at you only.