25 ; "lets get ready.."

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

shifting the sides of the bed as your eyes closed and mind collapsed. the morning buzzed it for you, the bright light of sky came in the room because of the balcony as warm breeze of morning took a run. 

and there it was your figure laid on the bed, covered with blanket as his, just next to you. one of his arm under your head as his other hand rubbed the soft skin of your belly. his eyes whole awake because of his routine of waking up early. 

and maybe because he never got sleep in those nights where his significant other was in pain. his first love, first wife. he remember those nights where she would also shift side because of the cramps in her stomach and how his one arm held her close and how the other rubbed her abdomen while placing kisses n her side face. he missed her. 

so the things he used to do for her

but there were you, feeling it for first time and still sleeping with soft breathes. the male never made his eyes land on you but his whole focus was on hand which was on the top of his arm elbow. he sighed. 

whereas on the other hand, your body was warm because of the blanket warmth and the cramps were not in seen because of his hand which was rubbing the skin of your tummy. you felt relieved. 

but when that warmth was gone for minutes, an ache produced in your tummy making you open your eyes with a groan. eyes shut because of the light as you tried to open them with seconds and adjusting to light. 

the sky outside was all bright by now. turned into the lightest shade of blue as the cold air flowed outside. you on the other hand sat up on the bed, with one of your hand in your jet black hairs as you ruffled them and tried to get focus. 

once you were fine awake, you moved your feets to the cold floor as let out a yawn before getting up, checking the sheets and walking to the closet. 

a sigh left your mouth once you noticed those tight dresses tugged in the hangers. you were too much tired to wear them in this weeks. 

and at this moment, you were missing the pair of clothe you used to wear in back days. that grey hoodie and those lose sweatpants. it was all simple. 

but here, everything seemed rich and elegant. the glitters you always hated was the only thing which shined in this house. 

and as much as you hated to say this, it was like this is the only thing which can have you live for now. you sighed again before taking out the pair of a black skirt and a white button up shirt with full sleeves. 

trying best to stay simple and that's it. 

rushing into the bathroom as you closed the door, finally ready to start the day. 

・・・・

you reached downstairs in the kitchen, your eyes went to jungkook who was seated already and was having his lunch, "you didn't went to company today?" you asked in soft voice making him look at you and shook his head. 

why? 

"remember, mom and dad asked us to pack for flight" he said as you remembered the words as nodded. Luna served you the lunch. "thank you" you mumbled as she smiled at you. you smiled back before joining your hands and closing your eyes. 

jungkook on the other hand looked at you then shook his head. continuing to eat as you also started eating the food. "how's your tummy now?" he asked as looked at you who looked at him and nodded. "are you sure you can go on this flight?" 

you hummed, focusing on food for now. jungkook nodded, continued to eat again. 

why you both were like this? 

full of tension. 

filled with different personas and dreams. the standard so does the personality. but after all the difference in each other personality which could never sit well together, why you two were together? 

why there was no going back to the same life once again?

why there was nothing to go back into the life you grew up into. 

but there were no answers to these question so the only solution to find them was to give time...or lets just depend on what destiny come with. 

・・・・

folding each clothe nicely as you putted them into the purple suitcase. fixing it then zipped it up, you looked at jungkook who was packing his own clothes while sitting on the other side of bed. 

clothes were neatly folded and was putted in a perfect direction. you were sure that these much clothes were enough to spend two weeks. 

"i'm done" you said as looked at him who looked at you, "oh nice, i still have to pack some things, you can sleep" he said as you nodded. putting the suitcase in the corner of room as you came back to bed and sat there for few seconds before laying down. facing your back to jungkook who was still packing. 

tension build up again within you as you questioned yourself whether you should ask him if you could help or not. that would be awkward. "jungkook" 

you called him as he hummed and looked at you. calm. why?

"d-do you need my help with it?" you asked as jungkook looked at his clothes then said, "oh no worries, i'll be finish soon" you nodded, taking side again. 

ready to sleep and wait for what was gonna com tomorrow? what is gonna happen in the trip ? 

its gonna be all good...right?