43 ; "not now..."

who thought jungkook could be this soft when it came to you and San? well yes, the past days came as bliss in your and his relationship. there wasn't any single moment where he didn't made you feel happiness. whether it was for both of you to go and pick San up from school. whether it was you both watching a movie and whether it was those long car rides. 

jungkook made every single moment turn into joy with you. just like how this time you three were singing songs in the car as he was driving back to jeon mansion. 

san in your lap as jungkook drove the car. the speaker was letting out the melodies of those pretty songs which you never knew was jungkook types. 

every unexpected thing was happening in your life, in a happy way of course. 

"haha, come on, play another one" jungkook said as you giggled shaking your head in a 'no' when he glared you answered, "no kook, already listened to it like 3-4 times" 

"it still feels fresh babe so turn it up once again" you shook your head but turned the song on once again. his body again swayed with the music as his lips move to sing the song. 

San had his full eyes on his father, adoration fixed in them. you looked outside the window to see the car passing through the trees once again. all alone. 

this would be dangerous if they will watch in a movie. well, alone and silent roads never brought happiness though but here you were, banging music with your husband on this road as you three joyed. 

and at this moment, if you had a choice to ask for one wish, it would be staying with him like this. but again, every wish doesn't get the approval. 

some needs time, so some needs patience and some need actions. 

that's what life rule is. 

you can't get everything easily even if that will be a small wish. the only thing which can get your wish accepted is action, luck and belief. 

the car stopped in front of the mansion as jungkook looked at you. "go inside with san, i'll come back in few, need to go and check on company" he said as you nodded. 

taking san out of the car with you as you both bid goodbye with jungkook before taking steps to go inside, "mumma?" you hummed at the call of san. 

"can we make vanilla cake?" he asks while you chuckled and nodded, "sure, but before that, go and take a shower in bathroom, i'll go and mix the batter till now" 

san smiled and nodded, before rushing out of your arms and running away upstairs. as you said, you went to the kitchen, rushing to search for ingredients when a sudden feeling of getting stared ran inside you. 

with confusion in your eyes and the feeling of uncomfortable in your body, you turned around to look but there was no sign of anyone around you. but  you forgot to take a look from the window of the kitchen from where it was available to see a car standing out of the mansion entrance, windows rolled down as the unknown figure looked at you briefly. 

and in that person mind, he was sure that the girl he was searching for is for you but maybe this isn't the time to have you. 

not now.