06 ; a new what?

staring out from the window of the room you just settled in. no sight of other buildings. just tree's and plants, and one way to out of this place. 

you could see guards at some points of house and clearly, it was scary for you. straight coming from your normal life. to this elegant ones. 

you were beyond scared for this journey.

drifted in your own thoughts that you didn't noticed how the door of your room opened. someone coughed making you turn around and look, "oh" was something that just came out. 

there it was lady standing at the door, she smiled at you as you smiled back just to maintain peace, "sir told me to tell you that dinner is ready" she said as you nodded, she stood there, didn't moved making you realize that she came here to get you with herself. 

you didn't missed any seconds as made your way towards her and she smiled, finally making way to the kitchen with you behind her. well, the mansion wasn't that big. 

it was big but not that much. 

you remembered how you walked out of the hallway to downstairs and then some steps more, you finally reached at the kitchen which was looking elegant as much as the whole house was. 

and there, your eyes landed on his figure whose eyes was straight latched on your body. his arms rested on the table, as his palm gripped his head. 

his eyes staring right at you as you immediately looked down. making your way to sit just in front of him, with your head down. 

the lady came and served the food in your plate as you smiled at her then mumbled a 'thank you' . without saying something else, you joined both of your hands, thanking god for giving you a meal for today when a chuckle came out, 

"you believe in god?" the male asked, as you opened your eyes and looked at him, slowly letting out a nod and again looked down.

hearing him chuckle made you confuse but soon that fadded away when he said, "i'm Atheist, im not a believer"

what? that's his own option you shouldn't interfare.

"okay so let's talk about some rules shall we?" he asked in a cold ice voice as you looked at him, "what?"

"rules as in for you" he answered back again in same voice, you looked at him confused until he looked up.

immediately your head fell down as he eyed you in a cold stare. "rule number one, you can't go outside of this house" "rules number two, only talk to me, no one else should be talkin' to you" "rule number third" he looked at you, making sure that you were listening.

"you aren't allowed to wear these clothes at home until the night, wear the classic ones and they will be here by tomorrow"

he is judging you? hell..yeah.

"rule number four, no phone calls and texts" "rule number five, make sure to be a perfect figure as a human, a perfect wife, a perfect daughter in law...and a perfect mother" mother? heard him right? I don't think he said that?

"uh-" "rule number six, Don't ever interupt me" "rules number seven, follow all the rules and don't be a brat" he said and finally let his eyes met.

but again, a perfect mother ?