21 ; ❝ take your shirt off ❞

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

opening your eyes once you felt a weight on top of your body, moving your tired eyes down to look only to see a wide awake san looking at you. 

you lightly smiled at the kid as hugged your arms around him, as let out a morning yawn. looking around towards the balcony to see his figure still sleeping on the couch as the window was welcoming the chirping of birds and the morning light. 

7 : 45 AM

sitting up on the bed as you moved your face down, tracing your lips on his soft hairs as san hummed before hugging your torso. 

"good morning sannie" you finally mumbled as the kid giggled and greeted you back. you smiled and took your steps on the floor as walked towards the balcony. 

once you reached, you took a fresh air of the morning air as looked up at the sky to see white clouds running in the blue sky. 

looking at the small flower pot on the edge as the leaves of Mandeville were wet with the dew drops. you let out another yawn before putting san on the ground, "will you wait? i'll just go and take a fresh bath" you said as san nodded with a smile before running to the ebd and laying there. 

oh. 

but wait. 

what i will wear after? 

sighing, you looked at san and said, "san, i'll be back in minutes, need to talk to your grandma" san nodded as you smiled before making your way out of the bedroom. 

but where she will be?

she will be awake right? 

oh, should i just wear this again? you thought while looking down at yourself then sighed. making way back into the room and immediately taking steps to the bathroom. 

・・・・

you giggled at san who was sitting on the kitchen counter while you were making a pancake for him. looking at the pan with his doe eyes as he watched each of your actions. 

mr. jeon and mrs. jeon who were seated on the dining table, eating the breakfast while looking at you both with fond smile. "now we will serve it" you said as smiled at san who had his eyes fixed on the pancake. 

you placed the pancake on the plate then decorated it with butter and honey. taking it to the dinning table as san rushed after you. sitting next to his grandma as he took the plate before taking the first bite of the pancake. 

letting out a thumbs up at you as you smiled. "do you want more?" you asked as san nodded quickly making his grandparents laugh. you smiled before making your way back to the counter again before proceeding to make another for san. 

while you were making the pancakes with your full notice in the dish that you didn't notice when jungkook entered in he kitchen until he greeted his parents a good morning. you stopped then sighed before again putting your focus on the pancakes. 

"won't you wish good morning to y/n?" his father said as jungkook took a seat next to him as he looked up at you after listening to his father, "good morning" he said loud enough for you to hear as you hummed before mumbling out a good morning in a soft tone. 

"what are you eating san?" he asked as looked at his son who pushed his plate towards his father, "try it" he said as jungkook looked at him before taking a bite of pancake. it immediately melted in his mouth, 

as the male wanted to let out a moan for having the delicious meal in his mouth but stopped. he nodded, "its amazing" 

you heard him as let out a small sigh to yourself, san pulled his plate back back as said, "ask mumma to make you yours one" he said before continuing to eat. 

jungkook sighed as was about to take a plate to serve himself the breakfast his parents were having but stopped when his mother said, "y/n, can you make pancakes for jungkook too?" 

you turned your head finally to look at the male who looked at you back. you nodded before proceeding to make him some. 

well. 

you slipped the plate in front of jungkook as went to sit next to san after serving jungkook the pancakes you made. jungkook took bite as shifted a little because of the severe pain he was having because of sleeping on the couch. 

his muscles were tense and that didn't went unnoticed by you, his all shifting was making it obvious for you as you sighed. stopping yourself from thinking anything. 20 minutes left as he was still shifting softly, his pancakes were already fed up as he had a mug of coffee in his hand. 

you closed your eyes taking a deep before standing up, they all looked at you as you turned to jungkook, "c-can i talk to you for some minutes?" 

jungkook nodded, before standing up and walking to the bedroom, you went to mrs. jeon as whispered, "mom...do you have massaging oil?" 

she looked at you then smiled before calling the caretaker of the house, whispering something to her as the caretaker looked at you then said, "come here mam" 

following her to the upstairs as she led herself inside a room before coming out seconds later with a massage oil. you thanked her before making way towards the room you've slept last night in. 

opening the door as you peeked a little inside to see jungkook seated on the bedroom and looked at you after hearing the door click sound. you took a gulp before entering and walking towards him. 

"take your shirt off" you said without looking at him as the male looked at you with the most confusing grin ever. his thoughts rushing to the most sinful things until 

he noticed the massage oil in your hands.