18 ; ❝sweet...❞

tempted ; jeon jeongguk

staring deep into each other eyes as his look burned you from your inner parts. his gaze was sufficient to form you are feeling anxious and see away.

 jungkook took note it as well and broke the eye contact since of a few butterflies in his stomach for no reason. the small kid kept looking at you both time by time whereas keeping his snickers and chuckles.

 "appa, Mumma" "Mumma the password is my birthday," he said with a grin as you grinned back before turning to the screen but hello- San birthday?

 you turned your gaze towards jungkook who looked at you at that point murmured. "its 170917" he said as you guessed it right? San birthday is in two months, and that is 17th September. 

you typed the letters in password as turned to san. "sannie, do you want to get some pics done of you?" San looked at you with a smile and nodded. getting up from your lap as you stood up. 

taking his hand as you took him to nearest fountain, clicking several pictures of hi with him showing smile and giggle. jungkook who was admiring San from afar, stood up and went close to you both. 

taking phone from your hand as you looked at him, with kind angry pace. "stand with him, i'll click pictures if that's what you want" he said as you sighed and agreed. 

going close to San, and picking the kid in your arms, smiling and doing posses with the kid whose father was now clicking the snaps. 

"next pose" jungkook said as looked at you both who almost tried every single pose in the world. "i don't think there are many poses left now" you answered as he sighed. 

"this is your fault though, you seems so addicted with taking pictures" jungkook said as you sighed, walking close before walking past him after saying, "pictures seems to be a great example of keeping memories" 

he scoffed. 

and basically was thinking how cringe your thoughts were. jungkook was never the type to take those much selfies. he barely took pictures and this moment, you made him click pictures for whole of his life now. 

and that was so tiring for him. 

but again, he turned to look at you as said, "can't you take mine and san pictures too?" of course he want a picture of his with his son. you looked at him and nodded. 

walking close again as the small kid got off from your embrace to his father. jungkook took the kid in his arms as kissed his cheek before giving a look at the phone in your hands. "click now" 

you scoffed walking close to him as your hands moved to his face which he flinched at first but when you let out a small laugh and pointed out the side of his lips into a smile. 

once you did, he yanked your hand away softly as you sighed, "whatever" mumbling out you went backward, taking a click of the father and son figure. 

once you did, you went close to him to show him the image. as expected he leaned down a little to take a look of the image. not even noticing that he was close until the skin of cheeks touched each other of yours as you turned to look at him. 

once you noticed that he was close. you backed away a little before giving him his phone. he took a look of image clearly before handing the phone back to you, "click another one" he said making you sigh and groan at the same time.

they again posed and you clicked it as a picture then walking close to them, "do you wanna click a picture with me?" you asked with a poker face as he looked at you then shook his head. "no" 

you sighed, nodding. finally taking steps forward to go and sit on bench. the bright sunlight wasn't helping you now. you were sure that the sweat was now forming on your body. you were sure that you were gonna curse in some minutes because of the temperature. 

you looked at jungkook who was playing with san as sighed. they seemed to enjoy this. you sighed and decided to stay until they are finally done. 

just like that, 15 minutes and 25 minutes left but they were no near tired. you sighed, getting up and walking close to them. "jungkook-" you stopped once the male turned his sharp glare at you then sighed. 

"its kinda hot here...can i go and sit inside the car?" you asked as the male took a look of you and how the sweat beads were on your forehead hairline and on neck. "go, san and i will join in some minutes" you nodded, walking away to the gate of the park and straight faced the car of his which was near the entrance. 

going there as you settled in the back seat, throwing your head back. finally the you took a deep breathe as the cold air coming from the ac of the car hitted your face. you throwed your head back once again, closing your eyes as you waited for the male and san to come back. 

minutes left but your eyes weren't seem to stay open. and finally, they closed to take some little of rest. and soon you drifted into sleep. 

but once you were in deep after 5-7 minutes, jungkook and san arrived with san giggling once he saw you sleeping wit her head balanced because of the window glass as your cheek was flushed from the one side because of your head which was leaned across the window. 

jungkook sat in as told the driver to drive back to mansion as jungkook took a look of you then at san who was seated on his lap, leaning his back on his father chest. 

the car moved and soon came on the way to get home back, as expected your head kept moved and turned because of turnings and sometime passing through the speed breakers. 

and once again a speed breaker come on the way and your head halted with the car making you open your eyes with the surprise as your head immediately went to look at the male and kid. 

san smiled at you then looked at his father. you took a look of jungkook too before throwing your head back on your seat. your neck muscles were aching now because of the dumb breakers. 

your hand moved back to your neck as you rubbed it while groaning. jungkook seemed to notice it as the male sighed and pulled your hand towards him making you pull towards his figure. 

he patted his own shoulder then said, "only 15 minute and you are getting your head off my shoulder" well as much as you wanted to reject it. 

you couldn't help but leaned your head on his shoulder and finally closed your eyes. 

having the out of you now.