54 ; "only maybe"

jungkook wasn't sure whether it was you the reason he couldn't sleep or whether it was his heart that still was beating fast

jungkook wasn't sure whether it was you the reason he couldn't sleep or whether it was his heart that still was beating fast. whatever it was, you are the cause of it. 

jungkook had his head thrown back on the couch of the living room which was dark, just small rays of light that was coming from the stairs and kitchen. 

it was still enough for anyone to see the living room interior though. but jungkook was sure that no one would come down at living room at this hour of 3 AM. 

the sky outside was turned into black but jungkook were still lightening because of tears that were welling up from past three hours. no sleep in his eyes, just hatred towards himself. 

he is the reason of all the mess. 

jungkook accepted it. jungkook accept that if he would have stop there that time then there would be no situation such as this. 

the situation where he found his heart at the week state. he wanted to sleep at this moment but he can't when he knew you were there in the room stayed up as well. maybe pouring your eyes out like him. 

he can't sleep like this. not this jungkook. 

he had enough the moment the clock strike at 4. he stood up himself from the couch then his feets immediately lead him up to the stairs where he took the turn to the room where you were sleeping. and once he reached just in front of the door, he suddenly felt week. again.  

jungkook still took a deep breathe before moving his hand to cup the knob on the door then turned it enough to open the door silently. he peeked his head inside to see if you were awake or not but there you were laying on the mattress with your eyes closed. 

he took steps inside, closed the door from behind so quietly before making way towards you. sitting down on the edge once more, he untied his shoe laces before laying his back on the soft mattress next to you. 

the sudden sinking of mattress from the side got you out of your deep thoughts but your eyes stayed close. didn't had enough power to open them sore like this. jungkook on the other hand was sure that you were asleep. 

seeing your body breathing normally but dry tear stains on your face. he turned his back to the other side, moving close to you as his hand pushed it around your torso. and the next thing you felt was his breathe near your neck with warm tears falling down on your skin. 

you weren't sure whether you should get up from your position and hug the male but you were not fine either. it was still that pain in your heart when you saw him walking out of the door to prove your assumption right. 

if he is hurt then you are hurt too. 

jungkook hand shaken around your torso before he found himself letting his words out straight from his heart, "i'm sorry....for leaving like that again. i hate it. i hate crying like this.....but i can't stop crying knowing that you are gonna leave me one day...all because of my fault" 

"i can't have you leave me like this...when you promised to stayed with me and be my perfect wife...." you can't take it, of course you can't take this part of him. 

that;s why you moved your hand from your body to let it slid down behind his neck, pulling him close as he moved finally, letting his body feel yours. 

"i'm sorry..." he again repeated turning his had up to look at you, only to see you wide awake but still your eyes were red, just like his. "its fine....i got it-" 

"nope, you didn't got what i mean...i love you okay? i love you so much....but in the same amount i hate myself for being the reason you are here...not aware of your memories. i should have not left you alone there...." "i should have stayed there....but what i did was left you alone and here, i have you not aware of anything. but i am not lying when i said i love you, i love you so much that's why...that's why i can't be like what person you want me as" 

"im the reason your memories are gone...and i can't touch you..or show my love to you all because i know you'll regret it the moment you'll realise everything" "so please...i can't show you love like that....."

"believe me...i'm not the one who doesn't love you..us" 

"you are the one...who hates me" and maybe, he wasn't wrong...only maybe.