57 ; "happy ending.."

"just trust me" you mumbled out as looked at your husband who was playing with his own fingers while looking out of the car window at the house where you grew up

"just trust me" you mumbled out as looked at your husband who was playing with his own fingers while looking out of the car window at the house where you grew up. where your mother must be in.

"what if she doesn't like me?" he asked for the seventh time already as you sighed. "kook, trust me with this...please" he took a deep breathe before nodding. you smiled, looking at san who was fast asleep in your arms as you took a deep breathe.

"let's go" you mumbled as jeongguk nodded. opening the car door and getting out before rushing to your side to open the door for you. you stepped out and once felt the cold air in the atmosphere.

"just stay calm okay?" you said making jungkook nod. with san in your arms, you walked to the house of the door, the one you were used to live in.

once you reached enough close to the door, you mentioned jungkook to ring the door bell. he did, he moved his hand and rang the door bell. no one opened the door making you somehow anxious.

"ring again" you said, making jungkook obey and this time you heard a faint, "coming" from inside making jungkook shuffle and turn to you, "what if she won't like me?"

"my mom loves handsome guys so don't worry" "but i'm a mafia" "we won't tell her that kook" jungkook nodded but still heart somehow on edge that your mother will reject him for sure, even though he was already married to you.

he was insecure this time though.

he never actually came this nervous for anyone, but here he was. with shaking hands and tight lick of heart. the door of the house opened with a sound as the 45 year old your mother looked at you with her wide orbs before crushing you in her arms.

"oh my god, y/n"

well, a expression? "oh hey..how are you?" a soft slap was on your cheeks with her moving hand to take your ear, "i told you not to be so kind, who gave you permission to take sua place in the marriage...and that person is a mafi-" "mom, meet jungkook, he is the one you are talking about"

and as much as you promised jungkook that your mother won't get to know about his gangsta deeds, your mother was aware because of what sua mom told her and asked for her forgiveness.

once you mentioned jungkook, your mother eyes slacked towards the guy instinct before she finally noticed a small kid laying in your arms. "and san, our son"

okay maybe you had a lot to explain to her. a better explanation.

'''''

"i don't accept this relationship" she spoke, looking at jungkook who sighed in defeat.

he turned his head to take a look of you as you turned your head to look at him and showed him your palm, mentioning him to give it a time. and then once again, you turned your head towards your mother, "mother, why can't we stay together?" 

she shook her head, "y/n, you are a simple girl born in a simple yet safe town but he is born in hands of those who have guns in their hand all the time, its not safe okay?" 

you smiled, then hummed, "of course its not safe there mom, but jungkook made sure from past months that he can take care of me well" your mother let out a sigh. "no y/n, he will leave alone from here. you aren't going with him back" 

you licked your lips before giving a bite on the bottom. "mother, i love him and san" "you mean san is this child right?" your mother questioned before taking a glance of san who was sleeping on the couch. "yeah...." 

your mother passed you a look before you sighed. "mother, please? i love jungkook and i'm happy being in a family with him, i know he is dangerous but he never hurted me and will never do. please, i want your approval okay?" 

it wasn't easy to get and give the permission from her. she was scared, you are her only child and the only person who makes her get up in the morning. you are the only reason for her living and happiness. you know it well, she does know that you know that you are such a special person for her. 

but one day or not, you are meant to leave her. she expected you to get married and leave this place. she expected you to fall in love with someone but she never expected that you will fall for someone who is dangerous. 

she knows that life with jungkook will be dangerous for you but she can't help and ignore the light your eyes was screaming. you were happy with jungkook, you are happy with jungkook. 

"please mother" 

once again you begged and she sighed, nodding then turning to jungkook. "but he should better take care of you" jungkook was quick to answer with a smile making your mother smile quick. 

"good now, you guys should stay here today and tonight, i want to know about him and this little squishy cute kid too" 

maybe, happy endings were real.