03 ; in hell with devil

everyone cheered for you and him as the male slowly pulled away, but enough close as he whispred with rage in his eyes, "who are you?"

you had simply no answer to his question. the greif from your best friend and boyfriend was there.

remembering your past moments with sua, that made a tear roll down your rosy cheeks.

why were you crying? for your best friend who betrayed you? for the person who acted like he loved you and ended up running away.

several situations made you cry, even the vows you took that didn't even had your name.

you were feeling dead.

because of your loved ones.

it was toxic, everything was toxic.

"answer me" again a voice rang making you look up at the male, he had rage in his eyes.

each feature of his were describing rage.

he was feeling betrayed. just like you.

you both were feeling same.

jeon jeongguk, son of the richest and successful Business man got betrayed. he got betrayed by a girl.

he got betrayed by someone like a middle class family.

still remembering the day when he broke up with one of his chics because he wanted to be one in his parents eyes and accepted sua.

but now the person he married to and took vows with was not sua.

it was someone he didnt even knew name of. he looked at her looks.

she was not pretty in his eyes. he never looked at those girl who looked so simple. and you were of that type.

he didn't liked how you were smiling, he didn't liked the thought that you were something like a nerd.

he gulped as looked at the person in the hall who were talking to each other and some were looking at them.

there he saw his friend's laughing. and somehow he knew they were laughing at him.

his pride was hurting. he didn't liked how his friends were judging him now.

because of a girl.

before he could growl or do something, his father ran up to him on the stage. putting his hand on the male shoulder as mumbled something in his ear as the male finally turned to the people who attended.

"thank you so much guys for coming to celebrate my happiest moment. and now,, i really wanna run away from here with lovable wife" everyone chuckled as they mentioned and said the boy to leave with his thing, a thing.

the male looked towards you as came closer, taking your hand in his as you both felt a spark in your bodies.

the difference was,

you felt it, he ignored it.

without any second thought, the male was pulling you after himself making sure that no expect anything bad.

both of you reached out of the area, as he looked at you then looked at the car in front of you which had several flowers and was decorated.

"get inside" he said as you just didn't had any other options than sitting inside. the male closed the door once you sat in.

as he stayed out, taking his phone out as he called his parents to come out and they did after several minutes, once they did, he came to the car and sat inside.

"drive straight to euphoria mansion" he said as the driver immediately obyed. The car engine ran as the driver ran the car on the road.

and in mean time, jungkook looked at you who was looking down at the flowers you had in your lap, he bit onto his lip, trying to contain his anger as much as he can but no use.

the male grabbed the bouquet and opened the car window before throwing it out. you shifted on your seat at the sudden Outburst of his, well you can't blame him, can you?

you didn't realised how the city buildings changed into big trees as the car drove from Between them.

you were feared of what was going to happen next but never in years, you expected a one thing which was this marriage.

soon, a big mansion came in your view as you turned your head to look away again while the male next to you, stayed froze on his place.

you didnt even felt was coming next until minutes later, you found yourself on the cold marble floor.

you groaned as your body touched the ground. several tears made way into your eyes, as you just kept it down.

"what do you think you guys did?!" his father scream rang in the mansion as you just clenched your fists.

"why the hell you decided to exchange bride!?" the sudden outbrust from jungkook caught you off guard and your eyes shut tight.

"i asked who the fuck do you think you are to take her place in the marriage!?" jungkook screamed again, as you husr kept crying silently.
"its not her fault...please" sua mom finally said as again and again. repeating. "you can't decide anything mrs. jung"

"why the hell you replaced the bride?!" mrs. jeon screamed at sua's mom as her mother let out tears fall, while jeongguk had his whole focus on you, not daring to look away.

he kept looking at you with every feelings he had when he wanted to kill someone.

"understand us, we asked you and i told you when they were about to take vows..yet you accep-"

"DO YOU THINK I WOULD'VE STOPPED THE WEDDING AND GET SHAME IN FRONT OF PEOPLE AND ON MEDIA?!" mr. jeon screamed as sua mom looked down.

she turned her head to look at you with pity in her eyes. but you, you weren't feeling anything else instead of betrayal, by your best friend and boyfriend who ditched you for each other.

and now you were alone.

"please forgive u-" "shut up" jungkook coldly said as moved his hand to point at sua's mom, "you" "i will kill your daughter, the moment i will see her"

he turned to you, as said, "what's her name?" sua mom answered with fear, "y/n..y/f/n"

jungkook read your face as he said, "i will ruin her life, to the fullest and .." he looked at his dad then back at you for a second, "don't you think she will be a great entertainment for our clients?" his father laughed out as he just smirked.

you turned your gaze up at look at him as he chuckled and came closed. bending down to your level as he moved his hand to cup your jaw tightly, "the thing is...she think she only married the bussiness man son..but what she dont know is...that she got herself trapped into a mafia mansion"

your eyes widen as you looked at his face, "congratulations sweetie, you got a life for me to ruin.."

he said, "you heard me...i'm jaykay"

you turned your eyes to look at sua mom as she immediately looked down. several tears ran down your eyes as you looked back at the male, "welcome to hell my little prey"

he smiled and said, "you are mrs. jeon now, my wife...so i would ask you to obey me best" he stopped then said. "if you don't want to lose your aunty jung"

your eyes widen as sua mom immediately looked at the pair, and for the first time in your life you realise,

that you were stuck with a devil.