55 ;❝ uhm...yeah❞

the two hours until the sun came up on the sky was enough for you to tell him that you can't ever hate him, at least not with how beautifully he treated you in the days you remember

jungkook on the other hand made sure that he loves you but not basically do all the couple related stuff with you until you regains the memories you lost. but the one thing stayed a secret, 

"how did you lost your memory?" 

'''

"what the hell-" you nearly let out a scream as the ghost scene again hitted the movie you were watching. san on the other hand giggled before drifting in his father arms who was chuckling by now. 

you looked at them with a small smile, "what is it? that ghost was looking-" "a clown" san said making your small smile turn into a grin. "really?"

jungkook head moved into a nod making you chuckle, rushing into his arms as he slid it right from your shoulder. moving his face into the crock of your neck as you pushed your head on to of his cheeks. 

"i love you" that was a simple sentance but with meaning, it held somewhat so precious.

jungkook was never this type to all after his first wife died while giving birth to san, he hated losing her. i mean who wouldn't hate losing someone they love.

jungkook became miserable at that time. his mission turned into more dangerous. the male had the whole fight with sevreal in underworld.

a monster.

that's what he was in everyone eyes. but on the same side, he was the precious gem of his son life. san, his inspiration was his father who cried himself in sleep because he knew the day san would get to know that his father is a mafia, he will hate him.

but that moment never came.

jungkook kept him away from this things, hiding from the eyes of the people there in underworld.

lunatic, crazy people.

jungkook never let them reach to his Son but he never thought that someone from underworld can hurt his wife, who he hated at first.

even when Jungkook hated you in the beginning, there was never a second when he didn't thought about your safety.

jungkook knows how to maintain a family.

but he came wrong one time in life when he let you get kidnapped. he won't repeat that for sure.

jungkook can't repeat that though. he cant have you losing once again. jungkook is much in love with you, and he would wait for the day when you will regain your memories and he would confess each sin of his in front of you.

but never in million years, he expected this to be with him being scared.

scared of losing you.

jungkook was a strong build man emotionally and physically. but this time all of his power was sucked by someone when the birthday week of san started.

he rushed into the bedroom of yours and his, with a small box of chocolate in his hand for san who was craving for it. and the last time he left san in the mansion was with you.

he was somehow sure that san was with you in his room.

playing or mostly cuddling with his mother who were you. but all of his thoughts were ruined when he opened the door of his bedroom only to be meet with the complete silence.

where are they? jungkook thought to himself before turning to check other rooms. he was worried by now but the moment he heard giggles coming from the kitchen, he rushed there only to see you back facing him while san was in your arms.

somehow his nerves calmed down.

"im back, my bears" his words came out, wanting to get response, he didn't got any. only to see moments.

you let san drift on the ground, as mumbled something in his ear before the child rushed out of the kitchen after giving a smile to his father.

jungkook close thought was whether you wanted to surprise him with something, that's the reason you sended san outside right?

but he was wrong again.

you turned around to face the male, like he wanted you to. but the emotions told it all. your glossy yet cold eyes, lips dry and chaped. Stains on your cheeks.

your eyes met his, and he knew that this was the time.

and it came out sure when your lips let out words,

"you thought i won't ever find out?"