41 ; "last date in paris..."

it didn't came as shock when the moment jungkook told you that tomorrow will be the flight to go back Korea for both of you. you've knew it that only two weeks were for you and him to spend alone in this country or city. 

it came as the beautiful moments where you see how was the world for you and how beautiful person he is to you. how precious this relationship is. 

and that was sit in your thoughts but in his, it was all different and so much beautiful. 

for him, you changed some things of your life. you stopped arguing with him. stopped fighting with him but instead stayed next to him held his had so softly. and he wanted to do same. 

same for you to feel that he wanna make this relationship beautiful with you so that's what he planned. 

"what is this koo?" you asked with a pout of confusion as you looked at the bag he just gave you. "open it and you'll see" was all he answered as he sat on the bed and looked at the precious lady in front of him. 

he looked how you took out the box from inside the bag and opened the box by opening the ribbon first and putting the upper box away as your eyes landed on that pretty wine red dress of your size. 

you looked at him with your pure eyes questioning why this and he answered, "get ready in this at seven, i'm taking you out before we leave paris tomorrow" your mouth left a chuckle as you hummed. "romantic that's it

he smiled warmly as you made your steps towards him, getting on the bed towards his back as your arms wrapped around him from back, "should i say thank you for this koo?" 

jungkook pretended to think with your arms falling on him from behind, "no need for thank you though but still if you wanna say it then i won't mind hearing" you chuckled at this. cause that's how soft it was.

as for him to expect, you were tugged in that red dress at the straight seven with your hairs falling open and that soft makeup on your face. beautiful that's all he could wonder the word to describe this version of you. 

he held your hand softly as you both get yourself in the elevator before it proceed to take the place down.  "since this is he fist but last date from me to you in this city, i hope you'll love this" he said while you smiled. 

getting into the car with him as he drove past the streets and stopped minutes later in front of the beautiful tower restaurant. he unbuckled his seat belt before getting out of the car. rushing to your side to open the door for you as he softly took your hand, helping you to get out of the car as he locked it before you both made way inside the pretty restaurant. 

"hello" he said to the counter table as the man tugged in a suit smiled at him before  saying, "welcome to blossom restaurant sir, can i arrange a table for you?" jungkook smiled shaking his head, "i made a reservation for tonight here on the tower place, can i know if my table is ready there or not?" 

the male was quick to check something by a phone call as he turned to you both again. "sure sir, your table is all ready with how you wanted it to be, one of our worker will take you to the place" he said as jungkook nodded before another man came with a warm smile, mentioning us to come with him. 

"and here.." the worker said as he opened the door which was looking grand before turning to us, "please take your entry sir and mam" jungkook held your hand close before taking steps with you in the place where he designed his date with you. 

that table in the middle as several of dishes placed on it. no one else presence was near you two making you look at him, "is it just for you-" "for us, its for us actually only" that's what he said only before looking at you with the warmest smile. 

"thought of making this one special for us" and there it came the most imaginable date of your dreams. where everything felt euphoric and pretty. 

but one thing went failed to notice on how someone's else eyes was on you both too. fixed with a sim. and that's on up-to you both if you could sense the danger that was on way.