58 ; epilogue ~ a sequel detail

tempted ; jeon jeongguk

As you sat in a café seat near the window with your loving husband and son, the scent of smooth coffee beads lingered in your mind. 

As you remembered using the lip balm that jungkook admired, a smile appeared on your pink lips. As he looked at you with his eyes full of passion, your hand intertwined with his fingers. 

In the suit he was wearing, Jung kook appeared to be sweltering. 

He, too, had a smile on his lips. various people's noises in the background, while your son was focused in a solo bubbles shooter game on his father's phone.

"Kook, you said you'd take me to a crowded cafe," you said, grinning as you looked around. 

Jung kook hummed and took a peek around. "We're in a crowded cafe, sweetheart," he said, sliding your hand up and kissing the knuckles of your hand, causing you to chuckle. 

"Are you real kook?" You looked around again, then turned back to the guy in front of you, "as far as I remember, they're all your gang members," you said, making Jung kook smile. "However, it is still crowded."

"I have to protect the love of my life," he smiled.

you let out a smile then hummed, "you took my mother really serious" you said as jungkook chuckled, "of course my love, my mother in law said to me in the serious words, 'you need to take care of my daughter, if not, i'll pull her up with me'  " you chuckled. 

"but at least you are accepted" you said, "of course, i'm glad" 

jungkook finally let go of your hand but didn't broke the eye contact, maybe you both were talking with each other eyes. how beautifully, you both wanted to learn each other. you and jungkook were finally together for the rest of your lives. 

with love,respect and honor. you were sure that there was nothing that will break you both now. not in his eyes now, since jungkook  h ad the higher protection for you. he can't lose the love of his life right? 

but some things were made to turn opposite. there are Several  sentence we can use here. and those are ; 

"the tables will turn" 

"the way will end with two directions" 

you never expected something like this to happen. what? i mean you never expected that you and jungkook would come like this now. but at least, now you both are together. and there was a vow you both took, die together or live together. 

but who thought that this happiness was  just for some moment? 

"Father, mother!! It's pouring outside."  you turned your head just like jungkook to look outside to see rain falling down, the sky that was tinted blue some minutes ago was now shaded with the grey clouds. "kook....you know there's a fact" 

jungkook turned to you, "what?" 

"my grandma once said that sky cries when someone with good heart bid goodbyes with the world"  jungkook chuckled, "and so you think this raining is because of that myth?" 

maybe, just maybe. 

because on the other side, that person who lost his everything, his happiness was now standing in t he middle of the graveyard. rain water pouring on him, and letting his black coat suck the water. tears were falling from his eyes but they were also invisible. 

he lost someone. 

someone who gave him happiness and he was sure, 

that he wasn't ready to let go of that person who pushed the bullet deep in his brother skull. 

kim taehyung wasn't ready to let jungkook live after he took his brother life.