27 ; "welcome to the city of love..."

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

the several hours of light and the pain in your back from sitting at one place for past 12 hours had you rough already. your opened your eyes with a groan as you took the notice of the surrounding. 

you were seated in his private jet and he was just sitting next to you, wide awake. making you question whether you were the only one who slept or he was too. 

you turned your head to look out of the jet window, there it was. the night sky of Paris. a smile came on your lips. and now the only wish was to go out of this jet. and that soon came true. 

"sir, you can come out, the car arrived" and that is. jungkook looked at you then at the person. "sure, we will be there in three" he said as the male nodded and left. 

jungkook grabbed your hand and made you turn to look at him, his eyes met yours. and again that frustrated feeling of butterflies in your stomach appeared but again, they went unnoticed. 

"listen before we step out" you nodded when you noticed the voice change of his to seriousness. "its not Korea where i can find you easily. and that we are outside of Korea, doesn't mean here aren't any mafia and the dangerous situations can't take place here" he said which you listened carefully to. 

"rules for these two weeks are, that first, you will always go out with me, not alone at all. second, no talk to strangers, third, better obey first and second rules" he said making you nod again and lick your upper lip before saying, "can we go out now?" 

jungkook sighs but hummed. you tug out of the seat belt as stood up. jungkook stood up from his place too as gave you a last look before moving towards the door and stepping out. 

you sighed in relief as followed him out of the jet. seeing the black car standing just out of the jet made you question for some seconds, until jungkook mentioned you to sit inside. you obeyed. 

getting into the car and sitting next to jungkook as the driver started the car. "make sure you remember the rules y/n, im warning you again and again" you sighed internally and turned to jungkook, "please don't repeat again and again" 

the car went through the streets and roads, passing through other cars and shops. and finally, it came to a stop in front of the big hotel building which was just looking elegant as heaven. you looked at jungkook, "are we gonna stay here?" jungkook hummed. 

"why do you always waste money? we could have just stayed in a simple hotel" you blurted in a low voice which kind got heard by jungkook. "do you wanna stay here or not?" he asked as looked at you. 

you looked at him and without saying anything, got off the car. jungkook let out a chuckle as get off the car too. "so you wanna stay?" you looked at him and said, "that depends on the view" jungkook looked at you confused as you just let out a sigh before saying, "the view from this building of Eiffel tower will decide whether we should stay or no-" 

"then i guess, we are at the right place" he sad cutting you off. he walked towards you as took the hold of your wrist before he pulled you after himself inside the building. making way towards the counter as he stopped, "good evening! welcome to persona hotel,  how can i help you?" 

the lady standing on the reception counter said with a smile. you and jungkook smiled at her weekly before answering, "i have a reservation for today under the name of jeon" lady smiled and said, "let me check the reservation sir" with the simple codding on computer screen, she looked back at you both. 

"is it j-e-o-n sir?" she said the words as jungkook nodded. "yes sir, you have the reservation of 2 weeks for the room on the top floor with the view of Eiffel tower, is that right sir?" jungkook nodded with a 'yes'. 

"the check in payment is already paid" she said as jungkook hummed, "yeah, so what room number i am in?" "room 496, here is your key, the WiFi is free here and works 24 hours a day. if you have any question or doubts, just call on 0 from your hotel room" she said as jungkook nodded. he pointed behind at the bags, "can you tell the bell boy to bring them?" she nodded, "for elevator, you have to go straight and turn left, then on the top floor which is 13th, you have to turn right then on the left hand you will have your room" she said which you both thanked her for before walking to the elevator. 

getting inside, as the four wall elevator took you both on the top floor as she instructed. following the directions she told you both, you were finally in front of the room with the number pallets, "496". jungkook opened the door with the key he got as you both took entry inside the room which was far bigger than most of hotels. 

there, it was two perfect pair of couch, seated near the wall and the big screen tugged in the wall. some photo frames on the wall and the chandelier on the ceiling. walls were grey and creamy and for some reasons, you felt like this was jungkook choice. getting inside into the connected room, you saw, 

 room with grey walls on left and right with the wall behind the bed was designed. a photo frame on top of it. just in front of the bed, there was this big screen and a drawer just down under it. 

the big window which was just sharing the beautiful view of Eiffel tower and the city. it was beautiful. jungkook was standing at the door of the bedroom, looking at you who was taking beauty of each thing there. even the bathroom which was connected with the bedroom. 

the glass door of shower place and those precious lights near the mirror. it was all pretty to you but maybe the most prettiest thing for you came when jungkook held your hand, pulling you to the balcony which was connected with the living room.  

"does this place is good for you to stay or should we-" "its pretty" you said when the cold bump of air passed by your figure and how your arms wrapped around yourself. the city of love was just looking alluring as the big eiffel tower which was decorated with lights and was shining wit the own spirit. 

getting close to the edge, you looked down from the balcony, your eyes landed on the other guests, the big swimming pool and the fountain. pretty was the only word which could come out of your mouth after looking at the view. 

and now, all you wanted was to explore this city. 

"let's go out" you turned to jungkook but stopped when jungkook grabbed your wrist. "not today, lets sleep first, its already night" you sighed, "that's what make it beautiful isn't it?" 

jungkook looked at confused, you giggled. "can we please go ou-" "no, we are going to eat dinner and sleep, we will explore the city from tomorrow" 

that's it.