45 ; "where are you now?"

everything felt dull and red

everything felt dull and red. the blood on his shirt was visible. the few drops of blood on his cheek was shining in the light. he sighed loudly. "sir...we caged them" 

one of his man came and told him as jungkook hummed. he turned to look at him and said, "i'm going to mansion, you and eric will stay here, you have to keep eye on them....and make sure they won't run away" 

the man immediately nodded, bowing his head down until jungkook feets disappeared in the dark alley to back to his car. he sat inside as took off his white shirt. letting the cold air of air conditioner in the car huff his body. 

his hairs were stick to his forehead. the vehicle moved soon, as his head flunged to look out of the window to see dark night taking over. 

the birds were not in seen now. only the lights of big buildings when he passed over the bridge to go to his mansion which was in depth of forest. and suddenly, a tear slipped down his eyes.

once again, for the ninth time your face popped into front of his eyes making him shut them quick. his heart again felt the same pang in his chest. he knew you were right. 

your words were right. true. 

that if he did this, your and his relationship will fall like once titanic did. he indeed is sure that this was all something which will be the result for him to lose you. 

he couldn't do that so the best thing he did was push all of his anger on that freaking ex boyfriend of yours. didn't killed him but pushed all the anger out. 

he could sense your best friend, his once fiance crying in the corner of room asking for forgive him and that all made his eyes shut at the corner. her tummy was big as the child of 4 months already. 

he couldn't take a father figure away from the child which was in that womb so least he did was take the revenge of what his father wanted. 

his own father wanted from his son. 

jungkook was a once thing for sure, he couldn't ever reject his father requests. just like this when his father sented him to kill them both. the least he would do was tell his father a lie that he will kill them slowly yet painfully. 

but he won't. 

he won't kill a baby or....someone who will ride him on his shoulder. 

he remembered it dearly on how he played with san when he was that little fetus who just took birth. all of it made him smile.  every memory did. 

but now, he was afraid to face someone who is way too fragile in his hands. in this relation and that was you, his wife, his love and someone who made him, him again. his fist tightened on his won thigh as he remembered your words. 

he won't let you go. he will make it up to you. he will tell you that your best friend is gonna expect a child in some months and she was well. she looked happy with the male you once loved. she was happy.  he wanted to tell you how he controlled himself from taking out the gun which was full of bullets. 

he will cry in your arms, and will tell you that he didn't killed them and you will forgive him. you will forgive your 'bummer' husband. you will forgive him cause you love him. and he loves you too much too. 

you will forgive your jungkook. you will forgive him. 

that expect-ion was running wild in his mind until it slowed. stopped...running. when he saw the empty house. he checked the room that was empty too. 

were you at his parents house? you straight went there after leaving company right? 

you are safe right? 

and the main question was, 

"you didn't left right?" 

his hands went to his jeans to take his phone out, he held the mobile device in his hands as his fingers moved on the screen, to the call logs as he turned the number of his father. 

the bell rings and rings until some seconds later, his father picked his phone up, "ah jungkook" his father said. jungkook gulped as said, "hey dad.....is y/n with you?" he asked. 

his father went silent for some seconds, "w-what? what do you mean by here jungkook? she wasn't in the company when we left...only san is here with me" his breathing stopped. 

his heart felt happy all of sudden. nope, nope. you can't leave like this. you can't live him in the middle of everything. why? where? 

"dad, i left her at the basement, are you sure that she is-" "jungkook, she isn't here, only san is with us" his father was finally getting his on and on the other side, tears slipped down from his eyes. 

"wait, i'll call someone to check-" "no appa, i'm going to company, i'll go...bye" with that he hung up on his father, running to his closet as he took out his shirt before running down stairs, straight out of the mansion. 

nope, he can't lose you like this. 

not like this. 

when you don't know anything. 

not when he has several of desires to conquer with you. 

jungkook can't lose love of his life again. 

he can't lose you. 

and if he did, he would lose himself too. 

"where are you now my love?"