04 ; the entrance

the dried air lifted in the surrounding as you stayed on the ground

the dried air lifted in the surrounding as you stayed on the ground. looking at three people, as they shared the same glance while looking at you,

sua's mother left the mansion which made you leave alone with them.

the pair of two were sitting on the couch as the young male looked at you, not daring to look away.

you kept your head down, not bothering to look up at them. "jungkook....are you sure that you wanna stay in these marriage?"

jungkook looked at you then at his father, "you know it well too dad...I can't run away from this marriage"

"after those incidents.."

both old couple sighed and looked at their son, "I think it's for the best..." mrs. JEON said as everyone agreed.

"fine then, do you want us to stay?" his father asked as the male shook his head with a smile, "I will handle it.. don't worry dad" he stood up as hugged his parents and left outside to give them a goodbye.

once his parents car disappeared from the place, he sighed and turned back, taking steps to go inside.

with his each breathe, he took his steps towards you, who was still seated on the ground.

"get up and go to room" "left from the stairs" he added and finally left. you wiped your tears as stood up on your feet.

turning your head to look up at the stairs as you took some steps , finally putting it on first stair then second and after some time, you found yourself on top.

turning your direction to left as you saw a room door opened, gulping, you turned your head and peeked inside.

seeing the empty room, no figure of human inside. just gray and cream walls. a master bed in the middle, ideal with the white sheets and a grey blanket, some pillows.

the pair of couch in front of the bed , neatly situated, matching with the vibe of grey and white cream. a fireplace in front of them, banged in a wall. a big mirror up on the fire place.
a big crystal pendant light attached to the ceiling and a big balcony on the other side.

white net certains as they blowed because of air that was coming from inside.

the room already took your heart.

but the place didn't.

moving your feets as you sat on the bed, your feets touching the ground.

the white dress you were wearing was now itching, you were sweaty.

after some minutes, the door of bedroom opened by non other than jungkook. You immediately looked down as the male glared at you.

he had a suitcase in his hand as he circled it towards you, making it stop near your feets.

"clothes are in the suitcase..get fresh and go to kitchen.."

he coldly said as left the room, left the room? do I have this room to myself?

without thinking anything else, you grabbed the suitcase as bended down on the floor. opening it as you found sua's clothes in the suitcase.

those clothes she brought with you some weeks ago. just because of her marriage.

the elegant clothes you never looked at was now at your steps, only option to change in.

you grabbed the simple but costly, you took a black tee and a sweatpant. running to the bathroom which was added with the room.

you took steps inside, already broken with the bathroom structure. the bathroom was incredible.

the Gladdy titled floor, and perfectly balanced interior. You gulped. taking your dress off after you locked the door. striping yourself from every clothing.

you turned to face the shower wall again, moving your hand as you turned the knob, fixing the temperature as finally the medium cold water ran down your spine.

removing the fire from deep in your body as your muscles relaxed. a heavy sigh left your mouth.

trying to forget all the betrayal you got by your best friend and boyfriend but again the thoughts ran inside of you.

the cold water ran down from top to toe, as your body relaxed. once you were done, you turned the shower off as stepped aside.

changing into the pair of t-shirt and a black sweatpant. wrapping your hairs with a towel, to shallow the wetness.

you took your steps outside finally of the bathroom, taking small steps towards the mirror as you saw your reflection.

your eyes Red because of all the crying and your lips parted with a bruise because of the ground fall.

your eyes went to your hand and that finger, you had a ring on. the marriage ring.

you were a married women now.

trying to remove your past from front of your eyes as you failed to notice that the present and future was about to give you pain.

more than your past did.

or more than you present will.