32 ; "thank you"

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

the elevator door opened with a ring as your eyes immediately landed on beautiful floor restaurant at the Terrance of the hotel. a warm smile printed on your lips as the waiter came to you you both once you both stepped out of the elevator. 

"hello madame and sir" the lady spoke as passed smile to you both, making you both pass smile at her too. "would you like to have just a table for two? or someone else will join you both too?" she questioned with a smile at which jungkook replied with, "just us...thank you" 

the lady smiled before leading you both to the table in the corner for two which had two chairs facing each other. the small amount of glass candles around the rose flower pot. "please take seat" she said as jungkook pulled the chair a bit leaving you space to sit as you mumbled a thank you. 

jungkook went on other side before sitting at the chair as the lady gave you both the menu book. "please select what would you like and call the server when you both will decide" she smiled as you both nodded and she walked away. 

jungkook took a glance of you who was tugged into a classic clothing for this as he wanted you to be in. he himself was tugged in a classic wear. perfect to have this dinner. 

you both turned the page of menu book as you both searched for the dishes more like decided what to eat. "so what you want to have?" jungkook questions as looks up at you who moved her eyes from the menu book to him. "uh.."

"steak fries will be good" jungkook nodded, as looked around as his eyes met one of the servants, he mentioned him to come as the worker made steps towards you both. "can we get two plates of steak fries?" servant nodded as wrote down the order. 

"would you both like anything to have as a drink?" he asked as you looked at jungkook and he turned to you, "you drink wine?" you shrugged your shoulders, "never tried" he was kind shocked but nodded, "wanna try then?" you smiled weakly before nodding, he turned to waiter again before saying, "please bring one bottle of wine too" 

"sure thank you sir and mam, your order will be here in some minutes" with that he left. your eyes moved back to jungkook figure as he turned his eyes towards you. biting your bottom lip with your teeth as you looked down. 

not knowing what to say or what to do. 

but maybe he knew what he had to do and what he has to say. 

"uh....actually..." he started as you looked towards him, "i'm sorry for yesterday morning....i didn't-" you sighed, nodding. "no worries, it was my fault anyway" you said as looked up at him and smiled lightly. 

he smiled back with the same amount of pureness as you looked down again. "so...how came you never tried wine?" he started the conversation again as you looked at him again. putting your elbows on your table as you putted your face in your hand before answering, 

"i never had time to do all those things..." jungkook listened to you and questioned, "why...you had no time for yourself?" your eyes met his as yo answered, "my father died at the time of my early childhood, my mother did all the work to educate me, fulfill my wishes and my needs, so when i turned 17, i started to work as a pay back to my mother...." 

"never got time as a high school student too, it was more like, go to school, once the school ends, go to the shop and work until 8 then come back home and sleep then again repeat it" jungkook made his focus on each of you word, and for far he got to know was your childhood was not even yours. 

"so you started working when you were seventeen?" he questioned as you nodded, "for around 2 years, i worked in a cafe then after i got my graduation, i started to give job interviews while working in the cafe and around 20 age of mine, i got the job in the cosmetic company as the sales manager" you answered as looked around with a sigh. 

jungkook didn't knew what he should say, not when he knew that he never tried this much force to pull on a work, it was more like he grew up on his parents money then grew his on by getting into the mafia and business.

before he could rush his thoughts, the plate of dinner fixed on your table with the dishes on them, a bottle of red wine which had a ribbon on the opening neck. two wine glasses got place on the table as the waiter looked at jungkook, "do you want me to open the wine bottle now sir?" jungkook nodded.

the waiter opened the red wine bottle as poured the half amount of the drink in those two wine glasses. "have a nice dinner sir and madame" with that he left. 

as expected when he turned his eyes to look at you, your hands were bonded together as your eyes closed, your lips moving into words he couldn't hear. he sighed but smiled lightly after. looking down at his own plate then at yours. 

looking at you until you were done with your prayers. you finally opened your eyes as looked at him immediately, he just chuckled as you smiled. "let's start eating now" he said as you nodded, taking the fork and knife as you both finally started to fill your empty stomach. 

"what about sua? if you won't mind me asking" he asks as he chugged on the one sip of wine. you looked at him as finished the steak in your mouth before answering, "sua, was my best friend since the day i lost my father, she had so many things for me to thank her for, that contains my mothers job and all those needed things in a life, her father called me his own daughter so did her mother, it was more like a family thing until...." 

"she told us that she and my ex lover are together behind my back and she was calling a child in her womb, that day was the day the marriage was about to take place" jungkook stopped eating as looked towards you. he wanted to know this. 

"when she told us that and said she can't take vows with you held her mother in a shock with the fact that this will be a shame thing on both girl and guy family so sua asked me to marry you......in return of all those things she had done for me" 

"and that's how i was in front of you.....that day" you said and looked up at him, he continued eating when he found you looking at him. you internally sighed before continuing eating, not knowing what was running in his mind. 

but maybe you heard it or not, a simple sigh left his mouth after mumbling a thank you.