09 ; ❝haha a joke?❞

with eyes widen as always

with eyes widen as always. I looked at the kid who was becoming all shy and was trying to hide behind his....grandma?

he pulled her arm slightly as she bended down a little as the kid mumbled something in her ear, she smiled and brushed his hairs before looking at me, then at him. 

"don't worry sannie...she loves you" she said as brushed his hair again before saying, "go and talk to her" she said as the kid looked at me before making his way towards me with toddler steps. 

once he reached close, he joined both of his hands behind before bowing his head as he said, "hello...I'm jeongsan....." he says in somewhat toddler language but you ere quick to understand it. 

you smiled warmly at him before saying in soft voice, "nice to meet you jeongsan...-" "can-you-call-me-san-?" you nodded, "nice to meet you san..." he smiled softly before looking at you. 

"i'm y/n..." you softly introduced as san smiled, "sannie...tell her something about yourself" jungkook's mother voice rang from behind making the kid smile and nod. 

"I'm jeongsan...jeon.." you nodded, "how old are you?" you softly asked as the kid showed you his four fingers, you smiled nodding. "and you?" 

"oh. I'm twenty two" san nodded, as he pressed his lips against each other before coming close, asking you to move a little close and you did. the kid leaned towards your ear as he said, "can...i sit next to you?" 

you smiled warmly again as the tension was lost, you moved your arms as pulled the kid on your lap, then nod, "you can sit with me" san smiled as fiddled with his finger before leaning his back on your chest as you pushed your arms around his figure. 

he turned to you once again as again asked you to lean and you did, the kid again leaned near your ear as he asked, "I. Can call you mom right?" 

you looked at his brown orbs before nodding with pressed lips as he smiled, nodding back before leaning his weight on you who chuckled silently. 

and at that moment, you forgot that there was three person standing in front of you with two old couples a smile on their faces. 

and the one who was internally happy. 

but he knew there are questions you wanna ask him. 

his parents moved closer to him as his dad putted his arm on his back before rubbing it and passed him a smile. jeongguk smiled back at his parents before turning to you again. 

"san, play with your Mumma for some time, I'll go and check if the lunch is ready" she said as left. Mr. jeon got a call as he excused himself. 

jeongguk looked at both of you before taking a sit next to you as san immedtaley jumped in his arms as jungkook smiled. the kid putted his head on jeongguk chest as he looked at you then smiled, patting jeongguk shoulder as he said, "lean down" 

you smiled but shook your head, as san smiled back. taking your hand in his as he played with your hands while you just admired him. "your nails are so big" 

he said making you laugh a little, nodding. "its a style jeon jeongsan...you won't-" you looked at the male who was pouting now. "hey, san what happend-" 

"call me san. Not jeongsan..." he said as you smiled and nodded. "san...sannie..." you said as the kid nodded. "okay san" 

suddenly san stood up from his father lap to on the floor, coming to you as he took your hand before saying, "come with me Mumma" 

well it felt....weird...in a good way. 

the tingles ran down your heart to your stomach as you smiled hearing the kid. mumma. well, you heard it way too early. 

he pulled your hand making you come out of your thoughts as you turned your attention back to him, "where are you taking her?" jeongguk words stopped both of us. 

san turned to him as answered with his bunny smile, "my room" jeongguk looked at you then nodded. san smiled as starts to pull you after him to upstairs. 

the cream walls hallway which was coming as golden because of the ceiling lights, san pulled you after himself playfully while giggling until you both stopped in front of a room door. 

san turned to you as said, "welcome to my room mumma" well that's cute. 

the door opened by san as his room revealed to you. the walls were grey and the bed was brown color. the lamp and the table. several toys and books on the table. pictures and Polaroid's on the wall. 

a big picture on top of his bed, it was a family picture of him, his grandparents and jungkook. 

"how's it?" he asked as mentioned you to sit on his, "cute" he smiled. running to his desk, as he grabbed a drawing file before turning to you, "do you know how to draw?" 

he asked as you nodded, "what do you want me to draw?" you asked as took the file. "ah...how about an ice cream?" you smiled and simply draw an ice cream on the sheet. 

the kid took it once you were done as ran to his desk again to get colours. returning back to you as he putted the sheet on the bed as showed you his colors. 

"wanna color with me?" 

he asked as you nodded taking few colors as leaned on his bed kind of as starts to color with the kid who was on his stomach while coloring the first ball of ice cream. 

"you know. I often colors super man tattoos" you looked at him confused as the sudden question came, "oh you mean your dad?" knowing only jungkook has tattoos on his body . 

San nodded, as starts to color again. making sure to take glances of you which didn't go unnoticed by you, "San, why you keep staring bun?"

and there silence before you two busted into giggles, "bun..." he repeated then looked at you, with the most perfect smile as ever. 

"you give so pretty nicknames" he stopped, "can you give appa a nickname too?" he asked making you stop to think since it was only you and him. 

"ah...your appa..." you thought then looked at the kid before saying, "i have several nicknames for him..." "oh tell me" san looked at you with his precious doe eyes. 

"oh..it can be koo...kook...kookie...and-" "oh koo" san said making you look at him and nod, "but again your father personality is not soft, he is kinda dange-" 

"oh mumma....your koo" san said pointing at the door as you gulped, pressed lips against each other as you slowly turned behind only to greet with jeongguk cold stare. 

san was looking at both of you, you nervously laughed before saying, 

"hahaa...a joke?"