33 ; "a mess..."

daylight had began to drain away as the sun was setting down

daylight had began to drain away as the sun was setting down. the soft wind was still there, playing with your hairs as they danced with the wind. your hand held your phone in the horizontal as you took the picture of the scenery in front of you. 

not exactly those sceneries where the calmness is but the crowd path of Disneyland as the both next to you smiled while looking at you taking picture of those thing you found beautiful. your head hairs were tapped back with the help of that mickey mouse bow. 

tugged in the pair of that black sleeves top and that check print white skirt. a jacket wrapped around your waist because of jungkook whining about how much hot he was feeling in the jacket when you three walked in the sun. 

jeongyuno was right next to you both,  and jungkook was there his arms settled on the bridge wall as he waited for you to finish with your photography, but there was no way you were rushed to go home, because there were still some rides you needed to ride. 

while on the other hand yuno was active, jungkook wasn't. he was waiting on when you two could go into the hotel and he could sleep for some minutes. "i'm done with pictures" jungkook looked towards you. "and now, lets ride the roller coaster" you said as looked at both of them with those bunny eyes. 

yuno melted immediately letting out a 'sure' while jungkook just sighed and decided to follow you both. mainly you. you were his gem for now, and your protection was necessary not for only him but for san as well. 

the man knew how much the kid admired you. how much he adored you and still does. he had no guts to tell the kid any bad news related to you. so the best decision was to stay with you all the time even if in the rides, he never enjoyed but could take a hold of it. or maybe somebody else couldn't. 

yep. 

understand the words. 

・・・・

"yah, you could have told me you didn't liked those type of rides" you said with a snort as you rubbed yuno's back who had his head down in a plastic bag. jungkook was there standing some feets away was yeeting. 

yuno was just a  kid in his mind who was trying to look cool and fresh. and he kinda would have liked the fact if he had guts to tell you that 'he doesn't love rides' 

but now everything was a mess. jungkook looked at his wrist watch and noticed the time. its just 1 hour left until the park will get closed. he sighed as walked to you both. "y/n" he called as you looked at him, nodding. 

"i think we should take him to any restaurant or cafe which is available since i heard lemon juice helps in getting sense back after vomiting this load" he said as you looked at yuno before nodding.

"let's go then" you said as jungkook nodded before putting his available arm around yuno shoulder before pulling you both out of the park. by yuno guidance, you to found an available cafe as you three walked inside. 

yuno head rested on the table top while jungkook ordered a lemon juice, hot chocolate and a cappuccino. "are you sure you are okay now?" you asked as yuno looked towards you and lightly smiled. 

making you blame yourself for ruining his day. you sighed and putted your face in your hands as let out a sigh. "i shouldn't have asked you to Join us without knowing anything" you said as yuno shook his head, "don't worry, its just....ewe" 

you smiled lightly as thew owner putted the ideal drinks on the table making you pat yuno head before saying, "drink this...it will help" you said while putting the lemon juice glass towards him. he smiled and mumbled a thank you to both of you. 

you took the hot chocolate mug while jungkook pulled the coffee cup close to his side. looking at yuno and wondering why the hell this guy turned to you in the roller-coaster ride when he knew things would lead him to vomit. 

was he trying to impress you? sure, since the first day. 

jungkook turned his heads towards you as looked at you blowing air on the hot chocolate. slightly chuckling to himself, eh said, "do you like chocolates? or more like this one?" you turned towards him and nodded, "chocolates are pretty romantic flavor" 

jungkook smiled, "i don't like chocolates this much...or more like not at all" he answered when you turned his face towards you again before saying, "wanna try then?" jungkook looked at you as you pointed at the mug. 

he nodded, as took the mug close to his lips as he took a last look of you before finally letting the the dark bold liquid get inside his mouth in a manner. humming at the satisfaction as he moved his eyes once again towards you, "its good" 

this made a smile formed right on the lips. nodding back and pulling the mug to your side once again as you finally took the sip of the drink, letting out a relaxing hum as you smiled brightly 

and that was it, it all became a mess.