08 ; ❝oh...nice to meet you❞

what ? 

what ? 

what does he mean by client? 

wait....is that? 

going past all your memories about the first say here, your mind drifted to one of his sentences, "don't you think....she will be a good entertainment for some of our clients?" 

a nervous laugh came out of your lips as he looked at you confused, "what?" you shook your head immediately as stayed frozen afterwards. 

his eyes just stayed at you while you were looking everywhere but him, he sighed as the words came out his mouth in the annoyed tone, "why you stopped?" 

you gulped and looked down, as you mumbled under your breathe, "how else should i behave like...in this situation?" 

he was annoyed by your frozen state as he took some steps towards you. you, who was looking down eyes widened when you saw his shoes just close to yours one. moving your head up, as you found him standing close to you.

his face looking down at you while your eyes stuck at his chest which was covered with the white shirt he was wearing under the black tuxedo. 

fear took in you as you gulped down the saliva through your throat. his eyes were stuck on you and for some reasons he knew what you were feeling and he wanted to do nothing other than making the fear you were having inside, much more. 

"look here jeon y/n...I need you in that car....you have five minutes" he said in his cold display voice as your eyes widen with fear. he took a last look before turning around to walk towards that car. 

and you being....scary cat. 

the time which happened was here, you were seated inside that car as soon as he did, he chuckled silently to himself before looking at the driver through mirror and nod. 

the car engine started, as the four tier vehicle starts to move with the smooth vibe, turning as it faced the entrance and exit of the mansion. 

the big black doors opened as the car passed from between them, the speed increased as the car started to get moved on the same way as the yesterday. 

from middle of the forest way, as it drove while passing several trees on the way, your eyes were stuck out of the window, looking at the most boring view. 

but there was something you wanted to feel for now....right now. 

turning to look at him with the most feared figure, he was sitting with his head thrown back and eyes closed. your hand moved to touch his but stopped in the midway, thinking to yourself again. 

closing your eyes in fear, you turned to the window again, not bothering to ask the guy if you could open the window to feel the fresh air outside. 

well,, some more minutes. 

⸻ ⸻ ⸻ ⸻ 

the car stopped in front of the another big mansion which you assumed is of jeongguk's  parents. you were about to open the door of your side when his hand touched yours which which was on the verge of opening the door. 

"stay inside.." he said as he turned his head towards his window side as he found his parents standing at the door of the mansion. you nodded not knowing why you should stay inside.  

but soon that thing faded away when the male made his step out of the car to your side, reaching at your side as he gave you a look from the window before opening the door for you. you gulped and coughed silently before taking a step outside the car. 

he closed the door once you came out as you gulped. the car moved away as jungkook mentioned you to follow him, you did. to all the way to the door. 

you both reached close to his parents as head bowed at them, jungkook father hummed before he patted jungkook's shoulder, he hugged his mother as she hugged back before turning to you. 

she looked at you from top to toe, she moved her hand and tugged a hair strap to back of your ear, "looking beautiful" 

uhm....she is nice?

you mumbled out a small thank you before they welcomed you inside the mansion, the furniture and interior was way too different from jungkook's mansion. 

it was all cream and golden. the floor was shining and all the furniture was looking polished. the couch set in front of you was huge and was looking soft and perfect with the colour white. 

your eyes looked around and internally gasped. they were....elegant. 

"sit here...I'll call him" him? are they really gonna.....?

your eyes went to jungkook figure who stood up and starts to leave for upstairs. your eyes widen as you gulped again. 

anxiety came and your stomach starts to sweat. suddenly felt warm, like on the verge of dying with the hot temperature. licking and biting your lips in fear again and again. 

blowing in and blowing out air in silent as your chest tightened. you never felt his type of fear in your whole life and now you were feeling it in two days. 

much more today. 

the footsteps and jungkook's chuckle sound came making you look down. tears on the verge of your eyes as suddenly your feets felt heavy. 

if you were standing then you would have already fall. 

the footsteps sound came closer as you finally mumbled the prayer, "please....save me...this time....i can't be an entera-" 

"oh san" a happy voice came out of jungkook's mother as you gulped, so the client name is san? 

and now you were sure that tall of them were looking at you now who was looking down, you didn't had enough power to look at anyone. 

the heels sound came as jungkook's mother stood up, and soon said, "y/n....meet san.." 

and now, you had to look up. turning your head up slowly as you gulped before moving the orbs towards jungkook who was looking at the direction of her mom. 

gulping, and turning your orbs towards his mother as she gave you a warm smile before looking down to her side so did you. but soon, they turned confused. 

"jeongsan...." 

there it was a figure of a kid standing, next to her. his facial features was so much...soft. doe eyes and wide cheeks, a shy smile on his face as he had bowed towards you. 

"jeongsan...greet your mom" 

what?

wait...no.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?