17 ; ❝you are not❞

tempted ; a jeon jeongguk fanfiction 

⸻ 

next morning ; 10:00 AM

jungkook waited for atleast 20 minutes alone in his car for you and san to show up. which you both did but the centuries later, atleast for him.

you came out of the mansion tugged in a simple chain black skirt and a white full sleeve top Which had Black, red layers. your hairs tugged in a beautiful braid.

san was holding onto your hand as you both walked out while talking to each other. and more like what you both will do in the park.

Yeah basically, it was the dad and son promise thing. going towards the car as you opened the door for san first as he sat inside just in his father lap ,

While you tugged next to jungkook seat. closing the door as jungkook ordered the driver to drive the car towards the park.

san who was on jungkook lap, moved his hand forward for you to take and you did, with a soft smile on your face.

the car passed through the aquatic sunshine of the day as you looked outside with so much adoration in your eyes.

san latched onto your hand as you Chuckled feeling tingles running down. san giggled before sitting off from his father lap to yours.

you immediately tugged the kid and covered him with your arms as the kid repeated the same action of what he did with you.

he peacefully moved his hand in front of his father, as jungkook took the kid hand before lowering his face and kissing his small hands.

san giggled again as jungkook smiled, sitting straight again with his hand in tight hold of his son.

san adjusted himself in your lap as he leaned his back on your chest and that action of him led his father hand to situate on your thigh, which kinda made you shiver.

and jungkook noticed it too but he know he wasn't on the edge of taking it off cause of hold san hand held with his one.

the car stopped in some minutes, in front of the park gate you never knew existed. you didn't even knew this park existed.

of course because this area was far away from your house.

jungkook opened door for you and san as you get off the vehicle with san in your arms. the kid and you were obviously talking something so pure.

and jungkook, who was walking beside you both as you three took entry in the park. you finally let san get his feet on ground as the kid immediately giggled.

"mumma, lets race" no. no. no.

but before you could reject, san ran with his small feets as you sighed but ran after him in a soft slow way just to let the kid win.

one and two and three rounds.

san and you were playfully running while jungkook just walked after you both, with a smile on his face as he found his son giggling and playing.

but his smile faded when you stopped and turned to look at him, you moved your feets back towards him as finally reached close.

moving your hand forward, "can i get your phone?" "why do you want it?"

he questioned as you sighed. "just wanna click pictures of san" he shook his head then walked forward without giving you any other glance.

he was cold? were you dumb?

maybe you both are each thing.

cold and dumb.

what a tragedy pair.

and now thing were sure you hate him.

without thinking any more, you started to walk with the ruined mood as san rushes back to you, "mom, lets race again"

as much as you were having a bomb mood, you didn't wanted to break the child heart so the best way to tune him with was,

"san, why don't you race with your appa for now?" you said as san immediately turned to jungkook who looked at you then sighed, "sure, appa doesn't mind spending time with his son"

san giggled at his remark before they playfully ran and played as father and son and in the end, came out as san with his tired shoulders.

you sat on the bench with san in your embrace while jungkook sat on the other side of bench, catching his perfect breathe.

you sighed, as looked at the pair before opening your mouth to ask once again, "can you please give me your phone?"

jungkook gave you a annoyed look before taking his phone out from his pocket and handing it to you, "what's your password?"

jungkook sighed as took the phone, "only family members knows the password"

"And im not your family" you said, hoping he would reject but nah,

he agreed.

and maybe for san, you both were joking.