Part 8

Seokjin's Point of View

I tried to be the best boyfriend for Eun Jung for the next few days to fix the whole hanging out with Ye-Ji issue. Since then, I stopped texting Ye-Ji but deep in my heart, I was hoping she would come and find me. That weekend, I decided to take her on a short trip but halfway through our trip, Eun Jung's parents called her home because one of her aunt had heart attack so she had to stay home and take care of her cousins. 

I offered to stay with her since Jimin asked me not to come back to the dorm as my room was being used by Namjoon and her girlfriend but Eun Jung insisted that I should go back.

"Screw it, I'll just go back to the dorm and sleep on the couch like I did the other day.", I said to myself while driving back home

By the time I arrived, all of them were already asleep and I knew they had some kind of party because booze was everywhere. At first I thought of just sleeping on the couch but then I heard weird noises coming from Namjoon's room. I listened closely and I heard Namjoon and YunHee were busy having sex in his room. Which means, no one was staying in mine.

I slowly made my way to my room and opened the door. 

There's a woman on my bed.

I wanted to inspect further because it didn't look like any of their girlfriends and I didn't want to turn on the lights since that might further surprise whoever that was in my bed.

"Hyung", I felt someone pulled me out of the room.

"JK, who is that?", I asked.

"Jin, I am so sorry. We thought you were not coming back tonight", Jungkook apologized as he tried to pull me out of the room again.

I looked at him and that was when I realized that was Ye-Ji on my bed.

"What is she doing here?", I asked.

"We invited her over and she got a bit drunk so we asked her to stay over since you were not coming back"

"I am so sorry. You can take my room. I will sleep on the couch", Jungkook added.

I told Jungkook not worry about it even though it was slightly bit weird to see your ex-wife there sleeping on the bed that we used to sleep in. I quickly changed into my pajamas and sat on the couch that was opposite to my bed. 

I just looked at her sleeping; she looked so peaceful. She must be dead tired, she would never fall asleep without removing her make up. I carefully sat next to her and watched her sleep for a bit before realizing it was already 4AM. I went back to the couch and tried to catch a short nap and hopefully to wake up before her.

I was about to fall into deep sleep when I heard her mumbling in her sleep. I can't believe she still does this... 

She mumbled few more times before she managed to bring herself to sit at the corner of the bed. 

"I forgot Ara is not here", she said to herself while rubbing her temples.

Ara? Who is Ara?

"Hey, did you have a nightmare?", I said from the couch.

She jumped from the bed as soon as she heard my voice and looked around, "Shit, I am so sorry. They told me that you are not coming back tonight"

"Hey don't worry about it. It's 5.15 AM, you should get few hours in before going back", I said.

She yawned and sat on the bed again, "Oh my god, how much did I drink last night"

I chuckled, "When was the last time you drank? You don't usually drink this much"

"Oh god, I don't even know... Hey, I am sorry for crashing here like this"

"Hold on for a bit", I said to her and went out to get some water and some toast for her. Her only handover cure.

I can't believe I still remember these things.

I came back into the room with the things in my hand and handed it to her. 

"Ugh, you are such saint. Thank you", she said while resting her head on my shoulder. I could feel my heart was racing as soon as she did this.

"No worries. Just finish both bread and water. Then sleep for another 2/3 hours. I will send you back later. Okay?", I said. 

She nodded.

The whole time she was eating, I just stared at her and I think she might've noticed it because she kept looking away.

"Go to sleep, okay? I'll just be on the couch and will wake you up in a bit", I said while pulling the covers onto her.

I was about to go back to my couch when I felt her pulling my hand. Then, I heard her calling my name softly.

"Jin..."

I stopped and looked at her, "Are you okay?"

"Can you stay here, just til I fall asleep?"

I didn't even think twice before saying yes to her. I made my way back to the bed and sat right next to her. She was cozily snuggled under the comforter. I just laid right next to her and watched her as she was falling asleep. With the amount of drinks she had, I have no idea if she would remember this.