Epilogue

I was slowly plucking the strings of my acoustic guitar in the garden while watching the two kids playing with the new swing set that I had gotten for Kim Sung-Jin's fourth birthday. Ara was trying to help her brother get on the slide when I heard Ye-Ji shouting from the inside, asking both of them to be careful.

I looked up and I saw the extremely beautiful Kim Ye-Ji standing, with her hands on her hips. 

Even five years later, I still feel exactly the same, or maybe more about Ye-Ji. 

I still feel nervous whenever I see her waiting for me at the airport after coming back from a long trip. I still get butterflies whenever she asks me out on a date. She still gets excited whenever I cook her favorite food. I still get the same feelings as I did when I was a teenager.

Ever since Ye-Ji came back into my life, I have been thanking God more than ever for giving me a second chance to start over with her. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't know the joy of being a father. I love every bit of it, even the sleepless nights or on the days when our kids were cranky.

"Ye-Ji, come here please", I said to her.

She slowly walks to my direction and takes the seat next to me. 

"Can you believe how big they have gotten?", she asks me.

I smiled and gave her a soft peck on the cheek, I stared for her for a while to see if her cheeks would turn out red and it did. She still blushes whenever I do this.

"Jin, not in front of the kids", she said as she tried to cover her already blushed cheeks.

Kim Sung-Jin was born on his 39th weeks. 

I remember that we were in the midst of promoting our comeback album in vlive when I got a call from Sejin that Ye-Ji's water broke. I immediately hopped out of the session and picked her up from the house and went straight to the hospital.

Just a month after we got married, I decided to tell the whole world about the wonderful news and we were surprised of the people's reaction. They accepted the news wholeheartedly and of course my wife received a lot of threats after that but she was prepared for it and honestly, she was never bothered by it because she was too busy being pregnant. 

If you were to ask me after the divorce if I could imagine having the life that I was having now, I would say no but now that I have it, I don't think I will ever let it go. There were days where we would fight and bicker like an old married couple and of course Ye-Ji would get so paranoid about our fights but I always reminded her that we will always have these kinds of arguments but I'd rather do this than live another day without her and our kids by my side.

"I love you, Kim Seokjin", she said as she stares at our kids.

I smiled at her; her strands of hairs were dancing with the wind. Her eyes were fixated at our kids. I smiled knowing that she will never understand the amount of love that I have for her. I smiled knowing that I will always wake up to her by my side. 

"I love you too, Kim Ye-Ji. Always and forever"

-------------------------------------------

Hello, everyone 💜

The series has finally to an end and I am so, so grateful with the amount loves that I have gotten, considering that this is my first series that I've ever written. 

Oh and special shout out to  @10SKH23 for always hyping me up and being an avid reader to this series.

Thank you so much for reading and see you at the next fanfic. 

The new fan fiction is up and running and I hope you guys will love it as much as I enjoyed writing them.

Borahae! 💜