Part 24

Jin's Point of View

Ye-Ji started to have panic attacks when all of us realized that her account was hacked. Whoever was behind this didn't post any malicious things on her Instagram, they just un-private her Instagram and let people did their job of posting vicious comments. She was frantic so I took her phone away to make sure she didn't read any of the comments while I called the IT team to look into this. 

"How did people find out about my account?", Ye-Ji started questioning.

Yoongi was still fiddling with her account and then I heard him shouting 'Got it!'

"Got what?", I asked.

"I deactivated her account. She just needs to change all of her passwords for now", Yoongi said as he handed her phone.

I was trying to figure out who was behind this and in my head, I only had Eun Jung in my list since she knew about the account when she was rummaging through my Instagram. 

Text Message

Jin - Were you behind this?
Eun Jung - Behind what? Weren't you the one who decided to be the Father of The Year? 😚
Jin - This is not funny, Eun Jung. Did you reveal her Instagram page to the antis? I know you knew about her account.
Eun Jung - I told you that you are going to regret this. 
Jin - You could've put Ara in danger. What the hell, Eun Jung? You have any issues, you ruin me. Don't involve my family in this.
Eun Jung - Whatever, Jin. 

I knew this bitch was behind this. 

One thing I was glad with, she didn't know which school Ara went to so after we settled Ye-Ji's account, all of us stayed with her til late night to make sure she was okay. She was agitated and paranoid at first but after a while, she managed to calm down. 

The guys went back the dorm approximately at 1AM and I decided to stay over to make sure she would get some rest. After the guys went home, she was still sitting on the couch, while holding the TV remote. She looked like she was contemplating whether to turn on the TV or not and before I could say anything, she started to flip through the channels and all of it were news recapping about my announcement.

"They could've used a better photo", she sighed.

It was our wedding photo. I chucked that she still managed to find humor amidst of chaos. She asked me to sit next to her and watch the news.

"Don't you wanna get some sleep?", I said as I pulled her into my arm so that she could rest her head on my shoulder. 

"Not ready to face tomorrow. I am just procrastinating the inevitable", she responded.

I was surprised at how at ease she looked even though I knew there were a lot of things on her mind. She stayed in that position for quite some time before started yawning. 

"Are you sleepy already?", I asked while slowly running through my fingers through her hair.

"Mhhmm"

"Get some sleep. I'll drop by tomorrow, first thing in the morning", I said to her.

Her eyes were half shut looking at the TV and I could feel her weight slowly increasing on my chest. She was slowly falling asleep. I hugged her a bit tighter with the one hand that was still around her. 

"Can you stay for the night?", she slowly asked while rubbing her sleepy eyes. 

I smiled hearing her sleepy voice, "Come", I said as I patted my lap, signaling to put her head on it.

She sat up for a while, let out one long ass yawn and rested her head on my lap. I thought she was about to get up and go to her room but she didn't. As soon as she got her head on my lap, I started to slowly rub her back, something that I knew would make her fall asleep instantly. There was a pin drop silence for awhile and then I could slowly hear her breathing.. I knew she had fallen asleep. So I bent down and kissed on top of her head. 

If only some moments last forever..