Part 36

Jin's Point of View

It had almost been two weeks since we got back together and ever since then, we were inseparable. We hadn't told anyone, including our parents but we assumed that they may or may not had already found out since we were always at each other's houses and Ara really enjoyed having both of her parents around.

"Let's have barbeque dinner since Yoongi is back", I said to the guys.

None of them objected to my suggestion. 

"I guess Ye-Ji told you about her job offer?", Yoongi asked as soon as he put down his bags.

I nodded, "She is still thinking about it but she needs to give her final decision to the company tomorrow. I guess we will know from there"

Everyone had their own duty that night, except for Namjoon because we did not want to get hurt in the kitchen so he was in charge of the drinks. When he came through the door with bags and bags of bottles, I saw Ye-Ji standing behind him.

"Look who I found lurking outside the house", Namjoon said as he pointed to her direction.

She blushed when she saw me but the moment the rest of the guys saw her, she quickly looked away to hide her crimson red cheeks.

"This is a nice surprise!", Yoongi hugged her.

My heart felt a slight stung when I saw how close Yoongi was with her and I didn't blame them, they had always been close. I quickly shifted my attention to the food that I was preparing.

"So what, are you guys back together now?", Yoongi joked.

Both of us nervously looked at each other but Ye-Ji was quick to change the subject. Of course I wanted to tell the truth but Ye-Ji wasn't ready for anyone to find out about us since she still hadn't make any decision about London yet. 

Text Message

Jin - You do not have to sit so far away from me.
Ye-Ji - I wanted to hear gossips from TaeKook about Jimin's latest scandal. ╰(*°▽°*)╯
Jin - Fine. Why are we hiding from them? I am dying to tell them about us.

Right after she got the last text, Ye-Ji raised her eyebrows to me. She looked annoyed but being the even more annoying partner that I was, I gave her a flying kiss while no one was looking. She stuck out her tongue and continued gossiping with the duo.

All of us were enjoying dinner when Ye-Ji suddenly said something that shocked everyone.

 "Baby, can you please pass me some water?"

The moment Ye-Ji said that, everyone was puzzled trying to figure who she was referring to but when it finally clicked, all of their jaws dropped to the floor. Especially Yoongi while Jungkook looked like he was trying to mentally solve a mathematical question.

"YOU GUYS ARE BACK TOGETHER?", Yoongi asked excitedly.

"Shit, shit, shit", Ye-Ji muttered under her breath.

A huge, triumphant grin was plastered on my face. I couldn't contain my excitement since the cat was finally out of the bag/"When did this happen? Is that why you are always missing?", Jimin asked.

She scratched the back of her head and nervously laughed, "Quite recent, actually. Ugh, I feel queasy even talking about this"

"We wanted to tell you earlier but we still have the London thing to sort out", I responded.

Taehyung and Jimin were quick to pull Ye-Ji into a big warm hug and I received a high five from Hobi who was still to excited to say anything. All of them accepted the news really well, even Yoongi. It finally felt real, real now that our close ones knew about us and Ye-Ji agreed that we should've told them the minute we got back together.

Ye-Ji's Point of View

The guys couldn't stop congratulate us the whole night and they ended up staying til very late. Of course I was feeling giddy but I also felt slightly off that night and I knew it was because by tomorrow, I had to tell the company about my decision. 

"Guys, I'm going to head to bed now.. I have to tell the company tomorrow about my decision. I feel like throwing up already", I joked.

After changing into my pajamas, I took my handbag and started rummaging through it. I took a small white box and contemplating whether to give it a try or wait til next morning. I was about to open the box when I suddenly heard the sound of doorknob twisting.

It was half-drunk Jin; his face was red and he couldn't stop grinning like an idiot.

"You okay with sleeping first while I hang out with the guys?", he asked.

I smiled, "Don't worry about me. I am just nervous about tomorrow"

I laid in bed, tucked warmly under the covers as Jin planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

The next morning I was woken up to the sound of my alarm clock. Jin groaned for a bit before falling back into deep sleep. After making sure that Jin was fast asleep, I slowly creeped out of the bed and took my handbag into the bathroom. 

"Let's just do this", I said to myself.

I took few deep breaths before having the courage to look at the result and the moment I saw it, my heart skipped a bit and then it thundered.

The double lines were bright and clear.

"Shit"

------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone :)

Thought of giving you an extra episode today as this series is gonna end by this week. I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Take care and stay safe everyone.

PS: Rates/Likes are more than welcome :p ❤