09

"All my friends are wasted
And I hate this club
Man, I drink too much
Another Friday night I've wasted"

"All my friends are wastedAnd I hate this clubMan, I drink too muchAnother Friday night I've wasted"

~~~

"Welcome to the group mate!" Zayn shouts over the music as he raises his glass, the rest of us mimicking him.

"Cheers." Harry says calmly, gesturing his glass up before taking a quick sip of his whiskey.

Everyone else seated on the lounges takes a sip of their various alcohols, I've gotten myself some cocktail.

We are all sitting down in our private lounge area on two circular sofas. Only VIPs get this partially blocked off area and considering Louis is with us we're all good to go. I'm in between Niall and Louis, with Zayn on my far left. On the sofa in front of us is Liam, Kehlani and Harry.

We've only been at The Vault for maybe twenty minutes. We've already orders a couple of drinks and started some light conversation.

I found out that Niall and Harry actually do know each other, apparently they were really close when they were younger. Niall introduced Harry to everyone, and I think it's safe to say he fits in pretty well.

After the little stunt we pulled yesterday - you know taking on a mission that we were in no way prepared for, we did get in trouble. But not as much trouble as I thought we would, Angelo just scolded us for a couple of minutes. He kind of gave up towards the end because no one got hurt and we got the guy we were meant to.

We didn't get any punishment which also surprised me, but what really topped it off is that we got to keep the case. Meaning, tomorrow we can go into Jackson's holding cell and interrogate him.

Harry seemed a bit too excited when Angelo said we'd be questioning Jackson. That gives me a pretty good guess that our methods of questioning someone are very different.

I also got out of my babysitting job for good. Yes, it wasn't the worst, but I'd rather spend my days doing something else. Don't get me wrong I'll definitely be visiting the kids a lot, because they are good to be around if you want a laugh.

"How you liking this place so far man?" Liam asks with his beer bottle just touching his lips.

"Yeah, it's alright." Harry shrugs, it's like he's off in his own world already.

After many drinks and some small talk later, everyone has just split up into little groups. Kehlani is having a good old chat to Harry - who doesn't look very interested, Liam went off with a girl just before, and I'm talking to Niall while Louis just quietly listens in.

"You're lucky Angelo has a soft spot for you otherwise you'd probably be suspended again." Niall mumbles into his beer bottle.

"What can I say, I'm his favourite." I tease, starting to slur my words thanks to the many drinks I've had.