23

"Lying on my back and seeing clouds and rays
We're dreaming
The feelings rule
Forever we're young"

~~~

Sexual content warning

~~~

I came into his room to show him the new evidence I found, and now he has me backed up against the wall, staring down at me through his alluring green eyes.

Part of me has a good guess as to where this is leading to, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the tiniest bit excited. He has this look in his eyes, mischievous and greedy, which gives me an indication of where he wants to take this.

Now that I'm thinking about it after Niall blurted out that I haven't been fucked in over a year, I feel like Harry made it his personal mission to change that. He's a charmer and really fucking competitive, so what did I expect?

My small body stays pressed against the drywall as he leans over me. His palms pressing into the wall on each side of my head, keeping him balanced.

"Do you want me to leave?" I question softly, clearing my throat timidly and darting my eyes between his.

"Do you want to leave?" He replies slowly, flipping the attention back to me. I flick my eyes down to the space in between us and start to fiddle with my fingers.

"No," I whisper, hesitantly bringing my eyes back up to meet his again.

He can't help the smirk that forms on his lips, and I can't help the flutter in my stomach.

Silence passes between us. I keep my eyes on his, listening carefully to his gentle breathing. Staring up at him is peaceful, it's something about his eyes, his beautiful green eyes.

He slowly brings his hand down and carefully tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. I slightly shudder at his gentle action which only encourages him more.

I subconsciously smile, quickly trying to hide it by rolling my lips into my mouth. I'm getting antsy, just wanting him to do something and let me know he's thinking the same thing as me.

I've gotten into situations the past year, where I could have hooked up with someone, but I panic and back out. So, I'm a little thrown off by the fact that I'm not completely overthinking this right now.

He reads my mind as his index finger hooks under my chin, encouraging me to tilt my head back more and meet his height. His eyes stay on mine and I watch as they glisten in the dim light.

It's like our bodies are in sync and know exactly what the other one wants. Somehow, something triggers this reaction from both of us.

I flutter my sight down to his lips, the dim lighting in his room outlines them perfectly. I watch as he slowly drags his tongue along his plump bottom lip.

Simultaneously we start slowly leaning in towards each other. With me leaning upwards and him coming downwards, we become closer and closer with every passing second.

We both pause with our lips inches away, hovering near each other as we take a second to think. I don't know what he is thinking about, I'm not even sure what I'm thinking about. My mind is hazy with desire I have no exact thoughts at the moment, my mind is a mess.

Without letting another second pass, our lips crash together and instantly fall into rhythm. Both of our eyes flutter shut out of impulse as our mouths puzzle together perfectly.

The familiar feeling of his perfect lips is something I didn't realise I missed until now. This kiss feels different to the one yesterday at the club, this one is more hungry and lustful.